Any way for a building to apply a buff to nearby colonists?

Started by chaotix14, April 12, 2016, 05:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaotix14

So I'm working on a mod and I wanted to make something that'll work like a better version of the toolbox, but I know that something like that will cause mod incompatibilities with any mod that makes changes/adds recipes to the vanilla workbenches.(since both are trying to change the same item)

So I was wondering if I could apply a crafting speed buff of sorts to colonists within a certain radius of an object.

RawCode

check how dead bodies provide negative mood buff, do same with different type of buff and building.

chaotix14

Quote from: RawCode on April 12, 2016, 08:11:57 AM
check how dead bodies provide negative mood buff, do same with different type of buff and building.

Damn, that's actually an angle I didn't think about. Thanks will look into it as soon as I get a chance.

Rikiki

M&Co. AlertSpeaker also apply some stat buff (speed and aiming time for example, could work for crafting too) which are fake clothes.

cuproPanda

A few hours ago I finished adding a building that checks for pawns in a room and increases their joy. You can check my source code for CS Files/AJO/Building_Thurible. Might be useful.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!