[Mods] The game refuses to start and gives different errors with different mods.

Started by KAcidi, April 15, 2024, 08:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KAcidi

Hello, I'm trying to mod my game after the 1.5 update and I keep running into different errors. I attach logs and a list of mods. Each time I run a different mod list I run into different errors. At the same time other people say that everything works fine and there are no errors.

At first I tried to put together a list of mods myself, but then I chose a 100% working list from the Steam collections and even contacted the author (thanks, Deathstar). He confirmed that everything works fine for him.
First Modlist and Log (mini) is a bunch of Vanilla Expanded mods i tried to run myself. It cause game to purge modlist and get a lot of errors in game console
You cannot view this attachment.

Second Modlist and log (max) is a modlist from Steam. It cause game to go blackscreen and, again, purge modlist.
It not my first rodeo with Rimworld mods (almost 1200 hours on steam), but it a first time get that kind of errors.

KAcidi

Another logs after i try launch game with just few mods. Game crash with Unity error when i start new colony