If you are missing your download email

Started by Tynan, January 31, 2014, 10:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan1988

I just signed up to say thanks for sorting out my problem quickly, I felt like sending a response sayings thanks via email would feel a little spammy as im sure you have plenty to do (like develop a game ha).

it just so happened I was in the <5%, granted via my own fault.
I also noticed how the front page vid has the battery's outside they wont last long, it always rains on my 1st few days :).

Goose

nosferatu

Good Evening, After using Paypal to purchase, there was a splash screen that said "verifying payment, ... you may close this window if you don't feel like waiting". So I closed it. I verified that my Paypal primary email is the one I am checking, however I've not received an email that contains download information. Nothing in my spam box either. Most of your posts direct the user to email you ([email protected]), so I've done that also.

mfxoxes

Unfortunately I used a friends email account and so they've been forwarding the updates to me, but they don't want to keep forwarding it, so is there a way I can get the email the updates are sent to changed? Thanks!

timmult

Hello and good day, Ludeon Studios!

How long does it takes to refresh download times on a link with releasing of new version? I know, alpha8 just released, but i still got no email with refreshed link. Got old one, but there still 0 downloads for Windows. Maybe mail needs time to get to me? :) checked spam and all over my mail - still no mail. And my adress is for sure correct - cause month eralier i received all emails when i bought RimWorld.
Thanks!

Tynan

Quote from: mfxoxes on November 22, 2014, 09:24:33 PM
Unfortunately I used a friends email account and so they've been forwarding the updates to me, but they don't want to keep forwarding it, so is there a way I can get the email the updates are sent to changed? Thanks!

Just email me. [email protected].

You can also just always re-use your old link. It doesn't change.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Mechanoid Hivemind

The new update came out and i didnt get the email for it and its not in my spam folder
little help?
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

finamore

Hi Tynan,

I got the e-mail about the update, but my downloads count is still zero =(

Thanks!

TheGentlmen

I haven't recieved the email... and the link that i got on the day of the purchase still hasn't reset but atleast it did still have dowloads left.

TheGentlmen

A response in less than 15 minutes... such greet service.

timmult

Got my mail with alpa8 link, thanks a lot!

bradley2stars

So after the update came out, I checked my email and couldn't find the message i thought i was going to receive. So I asked around and all it led to was the email. Is there any way I can get this update?! I was so excited for it.  :-\ [email protected]

Chibiabos

I got the alpha 8 update, but haven't received any sendowl links for any of the 'hotfixes.'  Were there any, or am I looking in the wrong place for them?  I've checked my 'spam' folder, zippo from sendowl since the alpha 8 release. :/
Proud supporter of Rimworld since α7 (October 2014)!

harpo99999

I have not received any emails since the a8 email, BUT with 5 downloads on the link it SHOULD be possible to use the same link (which I keep in a browser link) to download the 8e version, and if you have managed to run out of downloads, then email tynan and ASK for a extension of downloads and do NOT use download accelerators/managers set to more than ONE attempt at a time.

silver2127

Hi I got the game a long time ago And I have not played it much then when I saw the game got better I wanted to get the download but I did not have the link can you send me an email with the link I have the old version as proof