Started by Encode, April 13, 2016, 06:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrshilka

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Encode on September 10, 2016, 03:38:53 AM
Updated to A15

Thanks Encode!

Quote from: aper on September 10, 2016, 04:13:18 AM
It would be nice if the recycle output was related to the cloth's HP, like tattered apparel wouldn't return the same amount a brand new one does, feels a bit overpowered

I think you'll want to take a look at skullywag's mod, believe it is linked earlier in this thread - Reclaim Fabric ( https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=14177.0 ), although I believe that is suspended until work on CCL for A15 is completed. That mod does take things into account - % of HP, level of crafter, maybe some other stuff. It's pretty cool, but I usually just stick with this one.

Kaostico

Encode, could you please leave the files from previous versions of Recycle on the first post? I'm using Community Core Library and it stills in A14 version.

nachtfalter

ExiledAlchemist

Encode it seems that Recycle has an issue with Storage Search 15.1.2 by Killface. I have already let him know of this issue but want to let you know of it as well. I am also posting this here so the two of you can figure it out, and hopefully make the mods more compatible. Anyways what happens is that the Electric Tailoring Bench won't allow bills to be added. Using Debug log it was showing this error when clicking add bill:

This error happens no matter the load order of the two mods and I have found that it only started to happen after Killface added apparel search to Storage Search. Both Storage Search 15.1.1 and 15.1.2 has this error. However version 15.0 of Storage Search has no error do to it being before apparel search was added.
Excuse the gloom, but non may know of this meeting.

14m1337

anyone else having problems with this mod ? when I activate it, the "Bills" button of my tailoring bench doesn't pop up the menu as usual.
Quick_Silver - The One And Lonely
My posts may sometimes be filled with (sarcastic) humor - it's up to you to find it out on your own.
Usually drunk on Mondays from 21:00 to 03:00 CEST.

Canute

Not me, and i can even use the recycle from veg. garden too (but different table then this one).

Maybe more the mod at the list more on top, or more down.

14m1337

I had it on first position, and I had it on last position. The problem remained the same.
Seems I'll have to invest some time here ...
My posts may sometimes be filled with (sarcastic) humor - it's up to you to find it out on your own.

skullywag

Look for other mods adding recipes to the tailor, Ive seen reports of another mods having this issue so its probably that.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

kaptain_kavern

Hey Skully,
Do you think this can be related to the old errors some had with recycling/mending mods, which was comming from other's mods items  not having cost/stuffCost defined IIRC?

skullywag

I think the error is simply a dodgy recipe in a mod.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

14m1337

as I was busy with a concert today, I wasn't able to do the testing. but I can say that I'm not using any mod that changes the tailoring bench/recipes. the only one that does something with recipes that may affect the tailoring bench is JTCopyBills.

kaptain_kavern

What Skully was talking about (and what I was afraid just above too) is a wonky recipe (not coded well or not well updated to A15) in any mods that add items and/or recipes to the game, could cause this. So nearly all mods that add content to the game. That's the problem in term of scope

Providing an output_log.txt files from a game with the error could permit us to have a look at what's really going on also

14m1337

I just found out that "my" error occures as soon as I load "Recycle" in combination with "Storage Search"
Do you still need a output_log.txt ? If so, I'll get one asap.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

14m1337

meanwhile, killface posted something after I informed him that StorageSearch and Recycle cause an error in combination:
Quote from: Killface on October 24, 2016, 01:59:51 PM
[...]I removed the bill tab detour a few weeks ago but forgot to update the release. 0.15.1.3 has the detour disabled till I find a solution.
seems the problem is solved for now