[1.0] Recycle [ModSync RW]

Started by Encode, April 13, 2016, 06:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

a normal recipe will only give you hitpoints, quality and the type. Material isnt there.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

JerryBi

recipe?

then you select thing for crafting you can make items only from cloth or devilstrand in example.
and i like to recycle items say from all materials but not from hyperveawe and all quality lower then good.

Nictis

1st bill- All weapons below 60 percent
2nd bill- All weapons below excellent, 80 percent
3rd bill- All weapons below normal.

Gives a nice priority to it I think... although twice I had to make bills just for that one gold/silver item (Haven't had a vancidium spear thrown at me yet) and the output is insane. I am not sure if that's base game or this though... Gold spear gave me about 700 gold, so I get to laugh at all the complaints about gold in the forum.  ;D

jacob814

Quite a pretty awesome mod.
My Mods:
Glass&Lights

Nadrac

Good mod, it should be part of the game.

Smelt feature deserves a second look as well, for example charge rifle recycles into 20 steel.

SteelRev

the mod crashes the game if activated along with one of the mods i'm about to list. I don't know which one it doesn't like yet, but here is a catch all if anyone wants to help finger the bad apple.

Combat Realism Core
CCL
CCL vanilla tweaks
Crash Landing
Extended Medicine
Extended Surgery

I activated all these at the same time. recycle doesn't work with one of them. I'm still messing with CR to find issues while it's in the update process. I'm posting this here snice recycle is the smaller of the mods.

vexen88

were do i download it?

Colonist51

Quote from: vexen88 on April 29, 2016, 03:27:09 AM
were do i download it?

Below the post there's an attached zip file, you have to be logged in to download it.

vexen88

Commander Blackwatch

This Mod can be Usefull if you have useless item but great job

Rate
10/10

Great job keep a good work
"When we hunt, we kill!
No one is safe!
Nothing is sacred!
We are Blackwatch!
We are the last line of defense!
We will burn our own to hold the red line,
it is the last line to ever hold!"
―The Blackwatch

Justas love

That feeling when you have 1000 uranium from shivs. Best mod ever

reiia

Anyone know how to remove plastic/titanium? Can't pick it up after recycling items o-o;;

qurffe

Quote from: reiia on May 03, 2016, 04:51:57 PM
Anyone know how to remove plastic/titanium? Can't pick it up after recycling items o-o;;

delete it using dev mode?

Grynnreaper

Is it possible to only recycle items of a certain quality? like poor and below?

Edit -nvm, i found it sorry to bother you with my foolishness. Very nicely done btw

exelsiar

Would it be possible to have this allow us to recycle certain materials? for example atm I want to recycle everything but hyperweave and devilstrand.