[W|0.1.334] Colonists won't haul debris [usability]

Started by Safir, February 01, 2014, 02:14:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Safir

Version Found - 334 Windows

Title - Got a LOT of debris, but no one will haul it. Also got a colonist no one will haul.

Summary - Everything worked perfectly fine until it didn't. Got empty dumping zones, empty graves, all set to receive what is needed to haul. Now the colony is falling apart cause everyone is watching the dead body and wading through huge amounts of debris.

Steps to Reproduce - No clue, I'll add the savefile so you can check it yourselves.

Expected Results - That my colonists haul the debris and slag to the designated areas and continue to be a happy bunch.

Actual Results - Check the attached image, debris everywhere, but no one is picking it up.

Notes - It worked perfectly fine until it didn't, so something during the gameplay broke the hauling to dumping zones.

Attachments - Screenshot of the gazzilion amounts of debris and a buttload of colonists idling, also attached is the savefile.

Thank you!

// Safir

harpo99999

do you have a DUMP zone?, if the dumps are full or missing they do stop hauling slag/bodies (same happens with other  resources/items that you are placing into storage zones

ItchyFlea

Not a bug.
You need to set the debris as something to be hauled.
Architect → Orders → Haul things
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

PhenomTaker

Home-Zone is only for cleaning stuff and firefighting.
Like Itchy said, you have to declare it to let it be hauled.

Semmy

Set this to usability for now.

Like the guys said.
If you follow there steps there shouldnt be a problem.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Safir

Thank you all for the help. I feel kinda stupid since I've played about 4-5 games, and have hauled debris many times. I suppose I was tired and just thought it was obvious I wanted debris hauled away from my home zone since it's being cleaned. All I can do is laugh about it. ;)

Perhaps for another update cleaning could remove debris, seems logical.

Tnx!

// Safir