(REQ) No Auto-Undraft

Started by Korn.Mil, April 14, 2016, 10:41:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korn.Mil

Hello, i am searching for some mod who can remove this really annoying and dumb thing auto-undraft. I just hate it, i set my colonists to defense positions while raiders coming, and when they are near colonists just dont give a f*** and everyone going in their own ways while raiders coming to kick my ass. And i must to take them to positions again and again and again... Its very stupid :D

Rock5

I agree. I had a particularly annoying example when I build a defense in front of one of one of those rooms you find that emanates evil. I built a wall with gaps in it for the colonists to shoot from behind. I carefully set up I think it was about 13 colonist, 1 behind each wall. Then I shot a hole through the wall. 1 Schyther came out. A bit anticlimactic. After I killed it I sent in 1 colonist to open the 2 caskets inside. 2 mercenaries popped out. I went to make that colonist make a run for it while the other colonists opened fire but as I zoomed out I realized they had all started wandering off. Grrrrr.. I had to rush to get them back in position or fire from where they were standing.

I understand the intent of this feature but I wish some way could be found to avoid these mishaps. I personally wouldn't mind if instead of just releasing the colonists, the game could send a warning message saying that the colonists are still drafted and allow the user to release them.
Rock5 [B18] Mods
- Butchers Can Count Meat
- Sun Lamp Planner
- JTZoneButtons
- RimSearch
- JTExport

Korn.Mil

Quote from: Rock5 on April 16, 2016, 09:28:22 AM
I agree. I had a particularly annoying example when I build a defense in front of one of one of those rooms you find that emanates evil. I built a wall with gaps in it for the colonists to shoot from behind. I carefully set up I think it was about 13 colonist, 1 behind each wall. Then I shot a hole through the wall. 1 Schyther came out. A bit anticlimactic. After I killed it I sent in 1 colonist to open the 2 caskets inside. 2 mercenaries popped out. I went to make that colonist make a run for it while the other colonists opened fire but as I zoomed out I realized they had all started wandering off. Grrrrr.. I had to rush to get them back in position or fire from where they were standing.

I understand the intent of this feature but I wish some way could be found to avoid these mishaps. I personally wouldn't mind if instead of just releasing the colonists, the game could send a warning message saying that the colonists are still drafted and allow the user to release them.

Warning message could be much better!