[Mod Request] Selling Corpses

Started by Nanao-kun, April 14, 2016, 09:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanao-kun

Is it possible to make a mod to sell corpses in storage rather than having to butcher them up? Although I suppose that can be abused quite a bit, since you could just plop a stockpile under any corpse laying around. Maybe only corpses stored indoors?

Vaperius

Quote from: Nanao-kun on April 14, 2016, 09:31:54 PM
Is it possible to make a mod to sell corpses in storage rather than having to butcher them up? Although I suppose that can be abused quite a bit, since you could just plop a stockpile under any corpse laying around. Maybe only corpses stored indoors?

I would think that the peddlers of human flesh would usually prefer it live, although some people do have their preferences....oh never mind I see what you are saying. Honestly you can toss the corpses in a freezer and let your carnivores munch on them as food supplement. The corpse is gone, they dispose of it for you, there is also a research-able workstation expressly for burning corpses (crematorium) although I'd say you are better of just feeding it to your critters.
I remain Vigilant.

Nanao-kun

Quote from: Vaperius on April 14, 2016, 09:58:28 PM
I would think that the peddlers of human flesh would usually prefer it live, although some people do have their preferences....oh never mind I see what you are saying. Honestly you can toss the corpses in a freezer and let your carnivores munch on them as food supplement. The corpse is gone, they dispose of it for you, there is also a research-able workstation expressly for burning corpses (crematorium) although I'd say you are better of just feeding it to your critters.
Truthfully, I'm just trying to get rid of all these giant insect corpses. I've got a bunch of turrets constantly killing them as they spawn.

The problem is... when my colonists go in to pick up the corpses and jelly, they have a tendency to get shot by the turrets. :P