What should I use to open my download?

Started by Zeta Omega, April 15, 2016, 07:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta Omega

What should I open the new version of the game with, or if I dont need to open it with anything, how do I unbind that?

Boston

Quote from: Zeta Omega on April 15, 2016, 07:29:54 PM
Okay... for starters I checked my E-mail and I haven't received a download link to the latest version of the game, is it only out for a select few or is something wrong?

I had to go back to my original Sendowl email to see that my downloads had been reset to the max, which indicated a new Alpha version.

sadpickle

Quote from: Zeta Omega on April 15, 2016, 07:29:54 PM
What should I open the new version of the game with, or if I dont need to open it with anything, how do I unbind that?
I think Windows has been able to unzip compressed files since 7... right-click the .zip and choose "Extract All". If there is no option, get a free utility like 7zip or WinRar. I recommend 7zip, it's totally free whereas WinRar will bug you incessantly about buying a license after the trial period.

jaeden25

Winrar is good, you get a few popups but I don't notice them, and you are only using it once to open the game anyway.

Robovski

I've been using 7zip for like forever but basically anything that decompresses .zip will do.