[A17] Enhanced Development - Poll About Steam A18

Started by Jaxxa, April 16, 2016, 02:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Steam Workshop Mods have a separate entries for each Alpha Release or a single entry that gets updated?

After the Official Release update the existing Entry of mods to the new release
47 (59.5%)
Create a new Mod Entry for each Alpha
32 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Kairo

Jessi

YES! MUH LASER DRILLS!

And more turrets back! Yes! Blessed be to you Jaxxa.
A curious little creature...

CasereHG

I'm going to give the laser drill mod a try. I really like that idea, and it fits into the RP that I'm doing with my colonists. Thank you for this idea/mod and all the hard work you have put into it.

Jaxxa

Glad to see people are interested.

Added a few more mods.

Astasia

Nice to have these updated and working again.

Is the laser drill supposed to generate 1200 power? I thought it used to drain power instead. Would make sense either way I guess, it does eat 100 uranium.

Jaxxa

Thanks.

Yeah the drill generating power is a bug, looks like I am missing a "-" sign somewhere.  :)

sproutprinceps

I've been using ED shield for the new colony. But when I built it, the shield didn't seem to appear or constructed. And when I start the game it appears something like "shield has null class"

chaotix14

Quote from: Jaxxa on April 17, 2016, 04:07:34 PM
Thanks.

Yeah the drill generating power is a bug, looks like I am missing a "-" sign somewhere.  :)

Actually it is an indication of an excess "-", since power is measured in a kind of backwards fashion where consumption is positive and generation is negative.

Jaxxa

Updated Laser drill to fix power usage.

Added plant24h

WHiZ

suivezlemir

Awesome !!!!!! I couldn't  play without this mod :) thank you so much for taking the time to update it. Quick question though, as written in the description its "Currently this is almost exactly the same as the A12 version by Marnador." Does that mean another update is coming up ? or is it potentially unstable ?. Anyways, THANKS ! :)

suivezlemir

Just had a look through your mod list, I'm gonna try them all ! Modders like you are enhancing the gameplay (and our fun!) in such a way, I don't even have the words to describe it. But please accept, Sir, my deepest sympathies for the great work you're doing here :) 

Knotts

Loved using the Stargate in A12, but I don't see any mention of it here. Any plans on it in the current/future versions?