[A17] Enhanced Development - Poll About Steam A18

Started by Jaxxa, April 16, 2016, 02:44:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Steam Workshop Mods have a separate entries for each Alpha Release or a single entry that gets updated?

After the Official Release update the existing Entry of mods to the new release
47 (59.5%)
Create a new Mod Entry for each Alpha
32 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 79

XeoNovaDan

Quote from: Codexehow on February 16, 2017, 10:34:27 PM
The shields are way too cheap. I'm limiting myself to one per game for balance.

They need to require gold, uranium, plasteel as well as silver. IMO.

Go to Defs > ThingDefs_Buildings > Buildings_Shields.xml, and you can change recipes there

dariorthan

i cant place the shields. they are available in the menu, but i cant place the finished versions

Jaxxa

Quote from: dariorthan on March 04, 2017, 07:09:08 PM
i cant place the shields. they are available in the menu, but i cant place the finished versions

Do you have any errors in the console?

Did you download a Release version of the mod? Github includes source versions automatically but they dont have the .dll file.

Jaxxa

Just Updated:

• ED-Embrasures
  • ED-Plant24H
  • ED-SafeTraps
  • ED-TurretControl

The only change for Embrasures is information about the "I've Got You In My Sights" mod https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=30573.0

dariorthan

Quote from: Jaxxa on March 04, 2017, 07:55:51 PM

Did you download a Release version of the mod? Github includes source versions automatically but they dont have the .dll file.

your latest release of the shields only has source versions

Jaxxa

Quote from: dariorthan on March 05, 2017, 04:08:52 AM
Quote from: Jaxxa on March 04, 2017, 07:55:51 PM

your latest release of the shields only has source versions

Thanks for pointing that out, looks like something had gone wrong with the upload, should be fixed now.

Jaxxa

Just Updated ED-Plant24H, ED-SafeTraps and ED-TurretControl to use the latest version of Harmony.

moredrowsy

Is harmony included in the Plant 24hr version? And can you please update the nano shields. They're awesome. Thanks for the work!

Dr_Zhivago

Quote from: Jaxxa on March 04, 2017, 07:58:55 PM
Just Updated:

• ED-Embrasures
  • ED-Plant24H
  • ED-SafeTraps
  • ED-TurretControl

The only change for Embrasures is information about the "I've Got You In My Sights" mod https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=30573.0

So will we no longer need "I've Got You In My Sights"? Embrasures will not act as walls anymore?

Jaxxa

Quote from: moredrowsy on April 07, 2017, 12:00:50 AM
Is harmony included in the Plant 24hr version? And can you please update the nano shields. They're awesome. Thanks for the work!

Should be included. if it isn't in a version then i did something went wrong with the upload.  I will have another look at updating that when i get the time. Glad you like the mods.

Quote from: Dr_Zhivago on April 07, 2017, 06:28:31 AM
So will we no longer need "I've Got You In My Sights"? Embrasures will not act as walls anymore?

You still need it, there is a just text in the description letting you know that you can get it now.

Eep

Any plans for an A16 update for closeable vents?

Jaxxa

Quote from: Eep on April 12, 2017, 04:31:22 PM
Any plans for an A16 update for closeable vents?

I will have a look into it.

Kassidoo

Hi,  I get this message everytime I start the game; http://i.imgur.com/aQ4E3Uu.jpg
It says that the mod ED-Plants24H usues a old version of harmony

Jaxxa

Just updated

2017-04-17
* ED-Plant24H_04.00.02
* ED-ClosableVent_03.00.00
* ED-PersonalNanoShields_04.00.00

faltonico

Quote from: Jaxxa on April 17, 2017, 08:06:46 AM
Just updated

2017-04-17
* ED-Plant24H_04.00.02
* ED-ClosableVent_03.00.00
* ED-PersonalNanoShields_04.00.00
I was about to download ED-ClosableVent, but you seem to forgot to upload the link to ver 03.00.00 though.
Thank you for the mod.