Prevent colonists from hauling what they craft?

Started by Kluge, April 16, 2016, 04:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kluge

Was hoping disabling haul job would do it, but no luck. Unsure if there's a way to enable this in vanilla or if mod exists...

Irritating when I have a crafting bench a significant distance from the stockpile the finished bench goes to, and my prized crafter is spending 75% of his work time moving his product to the stockpile and running back. A lot of less useful colonists only kept around for hauling will be eaten if this is not resolved. :(

Actually, they'll be eaten either way... I have a lot of animals trained in hauling nowadays... (uhhhh, or I could eat the animals, but they passively produce stuff!)

ETA: I can probably just restrict where they move to prevent the stockpile from being accessible?

Khall

I'm pretty sure if you look in the details for a bill, there's an option to choose whether to take to a stockpile or drop on the floor.

Kluge

Quote from: Khall on April 16, 2016, 04:45:34 PM
I'm pretty sure if you look in the details for a bill, there's an option to choose whether to take to a stockpile or drop on the floor.
You are a wonderful human being. Thank you. ;D

jaeden25

I always make a stockpile next to the bench and make it so only the crafting items can be placed in it.