[A12]Citymap v1.2

Started by Dramak, February 09, 2016, 07:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dramak

Hello everyone !

Grimandevil, thanks. The idea of a modpack is very good. My problem is I fear mod upgrades and my mod is still at an early stage. I don't want to do a modpack and not be able to follow mods'evolution. fMaybe later, to do something like a finished game. Later I'll ask permission to people and integrate some mods.

Bob_Namg. Thank you very much :) It's a nice idea, I'd like to help but I'm not sure Tynan would like my programming. He needs very clean stuff to integrate in the game and I just object oriented code. I think I made some mistakes. But otherwise it would be fun... you'll be the one making raid for a change !

WarlordToby, yes I'm not done (I don't really know how to do it) but I plan to give the choice to player if fog of war stays or disapear. I'll look for theses issues. Especially pawn, we want animals, maybe outside the city.

Thank very much for your post Flying Rockbass ! I hope I'll be able to go on with the development.

I think at this state, it will either crash either you'll have some houses inhabited by zombies or glittertech guys. But in my next version it won't be a problem.

Jdalt40

Btw guys if you want a 4 months supply of food, let the city kill itself and then butcher the dead bodies (wow Rimworld makes me say weird things  :D)

obviousguy

I think someone wanted pics of this mod, so I decided to do just that. Except, I only have a few. These pictures are from a "Colonial Occupation" effort to retake the planet.

http://imgur.com/a/dPEsP

The map is a 400x400, which also cause a bit of lag. I'm using some other mods and they seem to work fine (Edb Interface, Prepare Carefully, Combat Realism, Medical Info, Hospitality, and Vein Miner)

On a personal note, I think the zombie mod would be a great addition to Citymap. There's nothing that can compare to fighting zombies like fighting zombies in a city. I haven't tried it out but if someone wants to please post pics.
"That's it. Unleash the Battle Monkeys."

Jdalt40

I just tested the zombie mod on this and it works fine. I think it will only throw errors if you try to edit the code of the zombies to spawn in the city, although it would be cool to have a zombie infested city.

HankKits

Is this mod still being developed? It doesn't work on A13, can't even launch the colony.

Axel

It doesn't launch because, as of writing this, it is not compatible with A13.

HankKits

Some mods are still compatible, I meant to ask if it was still being worked on or if we could get some sort of basic ETA of when it's going to be released since I wasn't around for A12.