Nice Chat Mid-brawl

Started by Silvador, April 18, 2016, 07:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvador

That was it! It was the last straw! Navarro had had enough of Naharis' shit and was going to put a stop to it. Chairs clattered to the floor, wood bouncing off wood as both colonists stood and readied their fists.

"Call my mother a Worg, will you?!" Navarro charged at Naharis, his fist balled and sailing through the air. "Let's see what you have to say about my fist!!!" Naharis barely had time to dodge before retaliating. She brought her knee up, connecting with her rival's gut. Navarro doubled over, clutching his abdomen while Naharis readied a second blow. As she raised her hands in the air, clasping them together, McDowell stepped into the dining hall from outside.

Naharis smiled at her friend, "Evening, McDowell," she said, her tone friendly and calm. With all her might, Naharis slammed her fists into Navarro's back, "Well, you sound like a Worg, keeping the whole place awake with your snoring. Who else could bare such a loud snorer?" Naharis bellowed at Navarro.

"Evening, Naharis," McDowell returned. He picked up one of the chairs and, taking no notice of the brutal brawl taking place just a few feet away, sat at the table to relax. "Care to throw some horse shoes later? Looks like the rain is finally clearing up."

"Sure thing," Naharis agreed, "I don't have anything planned for tonight."

Gasping for air from the blow that winded him, Navarro reached out to grasp Naharis by the ankle. Pulling with all the strength he could muster, Naharis pulled Navarro to the floor, causing her head to small on the smooth wood, dazing her in the process.

"Well, maybe if you'd pull your finger out and build us some damned rooms...!" Navarro shouted.

"I've been practising my throw," McDowell added, "I think I might have a chance to beat you for once."

Navarro's fist smashed into the side of Naharis' face as she remarked to her friend, "Haha! You care to wager on that? You know I've been taking it easy on you, right?"

McDowell laughed, "Yeah sure," he said.

[attachment deleted by admin - too old]