Tynan Strikes again!

Started by Mechanoid Hivemind, April 13, 2016, 07:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reddeath96

It was an honest question. I thought you were gonna make a joke. But yes, those are hard to come by. I try to fill the void with video games. Lots and lots of video games.

mumblemumble

Quote from: Tynan on April 14, 2016, 03:10:20 PM
Quote from: mumblemumble on April 14, 2016, 03:05:08 PMunless i can get along with her,  I'm not putting my shlong in her.

I'm tempted to set that as your forum title :)
DO IT!

Seriously,  totally fine with that haha.

Edit : aww,  he took it back off. Ah well,  was fun while it lasted
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Listen1

Quote from: Silvador on April 13, 2016, 11:00:19 PM
"Expires in 21 hours"

Dude, you better get that checked out. I'm sure it's not supposed to last that long. XD

If it lasts for more than 4 hours, you better contact a doctor.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: Tynan on April 14, 2016, 03:10:20 PM
Quote from: mumblemumble on April 14, 2016, 03:05:08 PMunless i can get along with her,  I'm not putting my shlong in her.

I'm tempted to set that as your forum title :)

DO IT!
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

mumblemumble

He did, but changed it back. What a tease tynan, what a tease =(
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Reddeath96

The good Tynan giveth, the good TYNAN taketh away

Coenmcj

Quote from: Reddeath96 on April 15, 2016, 09:04:24 AM
The good Tynan giveth, the good TYNAN taketh away
Tynan Strikes again. ;)
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite