W 0.1.334 fops drops repetitive picking up boomrat

Started by Hawnsbricks, February 02, 2014, 10:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawnsbricks

This has happened in the same saved game to several colonist on two different boomrats. 

It happens when a colonist picks up a dead boomrat and places it in the adjacent square.  They then pick it up and put it back in the original square.  Then back in the adjacent square again.  This continues forever or until everyone goes to sleep, then again when they wake up. 

It was not in similar areas for the two boomrats.  I eventually have to mark the boomrats so the colonist do not try and move them.

harpo99999

is there a bloodstain or grass patch in the square they are being moved to?
I have had this effect for bloodstains and grass under the dumpzone

ItchyFlea

Could you post the save with this problem occurring here? This sounds like a new kind of bug, and having that save will help Tynan pinpoint the cause and fix it for Alpha 2.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

Hawnsbricks

Itchyflea
How do i post the save.  Also, I forgot to mention that one of my colonist tried to walk through a sandbag square and they kept trying.  This also drops the FPS, I have not been able to recreate that paticular bug though...

Harpo99999
I beleive in one of the instances there was a blood stain.  The other one was on a launch pad storage zone.

ItchyFlea

Zip it up with something like 7zip and post it here. If it's larger than the 300kb limit when zipped, you can either split the file into 300kb chunks, or upload it to somewhere like Mediafire and post the link.

Save file locations:
• Windows: Users\[Current user name]\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Screenshots
• Mac: /Users/[Current user name]/Library/Caches/unity.Ludeon Studios.RimWorld/Screenshots/
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created