Odd bugs with mods installed

Started by Nanao-kun, April 18, 2016, 09:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanao-kun

I have a little over 40 mods installed and have an odd problem with orbital traders. When I try to purchase or sell stuff, I'll press the confirm button and get a blank window that I can only ESC out of. After closing it, I'll find that I received nothing but the stuff I sold would be gone. I can only assume that either one of the installed mods have broken it, or some lack of compatibility between the mods caused it.

Also, the game also seems to bug out intermittently, causing stuff like everything being outdoors, pawns not recognizing commands, raiders stuck standing, etc. all at once. It fixes itself once I save, close the game then load the save.

The mods I'm using in Alpha 13:

<li>Community Core Library</li>
    <li>Community Core Library - Vanilla Tweaks</li>
    <li>AllowTool</li>
    <li>CheaperComponents</li>
    <li>ED-ClosableVent</li>
    <li>ED-LaserDrill</li>
    <li>ED-Plant24H</li>
    <li>ED-PoweredVent</li>
    <li>ED-Shields</li>
    <li>ExpandedProsthetics&amp;OrganEngineering</li>
    <li>FloorLights</li>
    <li>Hospitality</li>
    <li>M&amp;Co. ForceField</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Core</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Objects</li>
    <li>Miscellaneous_Robots</li>
    <li>Modular Tables</li>
    <li>More Factions Spawn</li>
    <li>More Furniture</li>
    <li>PackMuffalo</li>
    <li>Pawn State Icons</li>
    <li>PowerCell-PowerCell1.3</li>
    <li>Rimfire 2.0</li>
    <li>Rimsenal</li>
    <li>Rimsenal_Federation</li>
    <li>Rimsenal_Feral</li>
    <li>Rimsenal_hair</li>
    <li>Rimsenal_Security</li>
    <li>Rimsenal_Storyteller</li>
    <li>RT Fusebox</li>
    <li>RTFTJ</li>
    <li>RTGs</li>
    <li>RW_EnhancedTabs-0.13.0.1</li>
    <li>RW_FluffyRelations-0.13.0.1</li>
    <li>RW_MedicalInfo-0.13.0.1</li>
    <li>RW_PawnBar-0.13.0.1</li>
    <li>Stonecutting Tweak</li>
    <li>Storage Crates</li>
    <li>T-ExpandedCloth</li>
    <li>T-MiscStuff</li>
    <li>T-MoreFloors</li>
    <li>Turrets Pack</li>

Paolos0

hey there!

i've run into the same "bug", but it isn't caused by a mod. Unroof your trade beacon, or place one outside, it'll fix it.

There was a bug in CCL v0.13.0 with the orbital trade beacons.  It was fixed in the v0.13.1 release.  Check your log file (output_log.txt/Player.log) to see if there are any errors reported and let the mod authors of the bugged mods know about them.
(2*b)||!(2*b) - That is the question.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world - those that understand binary and those that don't.