[attachment deleted by admin - too old]
~Tatte~

Shinzy

Panzer

ahaha awesome, shinzy your jokes are the best ;D

Tatte

~Tatte~

ison

Posts like these remind me why I read the forums when I need a daily dose of laughter.

sadpickle

I didn't even know they had leaders. That's a neat bit of meta.

Tatte

Quote from: ison on April 18, 2016, 04:17:55 PM
Posts like these remind me why I read the forums when I need a daily dose of laughter.

Rimworld, the game with no morals and funny forums!
~Tatte~

theapolaustic1

Quote from: sadpickle on April 18, 2016, 04:19:56 PM

Not only that, your colonists can have social relations with them. My starting colonists were the mother and uncle of a local pirate band's leader. I still haven't seen how that will effect anything other than me laughing, though.

Boston

Quote from: theapolaustic1 on April 18, 2016, 07:36:47 PM
Quote from: sadpickle on April 18, 2016, 04:19:56 PM

Not only that, your colonists can have social relations with them. My starting colonists were the mother and uncle of a local pirate band's leader. I still haven't seen how that will effect anything other than me laughing, though.

"ALRIGHT BOYS, LET'S GET 'EM! EXTRA BOOZE TO THE FIRST ONE TO...... wait.....shit"
"Jimmy, don't make me get the spoon!
"MOOOOMMMM, you're embarrassing me!"

Thane

XDDD. *Pirate band runs in fear of the Almighty Wooden Spoon of Childhood Nightmares*
It is regular practice to install peg legs and dentures on anyone you don't like around here. Think about that.

cultist

I had a pirate raid where the wife of one of my colonists was on the crew. I tried not to shoot her too much, but turrets ended up incapping her so I thought I might as well recruit her to get the guy some lovin'. I was kind of hoping she'd start fights with the guy's ex-wife (they were married for maybe one season), but sadly she doesn't seem to care even though the other woman is tagged as ex-wife.