Traders blocked in a room... (Ice Sheet)

Started by Skryabin, April 20, 2016, 03:09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skryabin

On 11th of Summer Trader's Caravan full of goods walked in the almost finished room and was locked inside by blocking the doors. Are they going to dye of starvation?  :)

mumblemumble

Yep.... This is a known exploit,  which will hopefully get fixed eventually.

Granted they need to eat all the food first,  and might kill each other from stress first.
Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Skryabin

Most of the people died in three days going crazy and fighting with rabbits and muffalos. But the leader of the Caravan was a strong gay, he died on the fifth day. The weird thing is that they did not eat the meals they had with them. Even when it was on the ground no one was getting it... On the 1st of fall all people were dead, and colonists decided to open the doors and kill the muffalos.

The colonists got a lot of stuff among which they fond a Triple Rocket Launcher and Doomsday Rocket Launcher. Everyone felt kind of sorry about this cruel story... But... This is the Ice Sheet... Very cruel place by itself. At least they promised to each other that they will not eat human meat. That would be too much for them!

mumblemumble

Quote from: Skryabin on April 20, 2016, 06:29:03 AMBut the leader of the Caravan was a strong gay
cannot tell if typo....

Also,  yeah,  i think them not eating is a bug...  But it's a good way to see mental health go to shit.

Why to people worry about following their heart? Its lodged in your chest, you won't accidentally leave it behind.

-----

Its bad because reasons, and if you don't know the reasons, you are horrible. You cannot ask what the reasons are or else you doubt it. But the reasons are irrefutable. Logic.

Skryabin

killer117

In the old versions you could do this just nby designating doors off limits. Used to trap visitors in my compound and watch them stare. Stopped when one snapped and used his triple rocket launcher to remove 2 of my 4 colonists from existance
Whats Rimworld without a little cannabilism/ murder/ maniacs/ crazy tribes/ nasty pirates/ nutcase animals/ genocidal robots etc.

Simon_The_Space_Engineer

Quote from: killer117 on April 20, 2016, 09:12:31 AM
In the old versions you could do this just nby designating doors off limits. Used to trap visitors in my compound and watch them stare. Stopped when one snapped and used his triple rocket launcher to remove 2 of my 4 colonists from existance
i honestly never trap visitors as i see its kinda unfair (get their stuff without angering the faction) and i think that if people continuously die on your colony for reasons that are "technically" not your fault they would start to send less people.
how ever if i did trap visitors that would be a great sign to stop doing so
In the end, we all make the same leather hats.

killer117

Quote from: Simon_Mudkipz on April 20, 2016, 09:34:57 PM
Quote from: killer117 on April 20, 2016, 09:12:31 AM
i honestly never trap visitors as i see its kinda unfair (get their stuff without angering the faction) and i think that if people continuously die on your colony for reasons that are "technically" not your fault they would start to send less people.
how ever if i did trap visitors that would be a great sign to stop doing so

I dunno if it was acually a feature or just pure luck. But i found that after doing it for long enough, some groups just stopped coming into the compound, theyd still visit plenty, but never come inside, which was cool, cause it seemed like they were learning
Whats Rimworld without a little cannabilism/ murder/ maniacs/ crazy tribes/ nasty pirates/ nutcase animals/ genocidal robots etc.