[A16] Vanilla Vegetation Plus v1.0 (With glitterworld medicine growing)

Started by Primal Lord, December 31, 2016, 05:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primal Lord

Hi there everyone, Vanilla Vegetation Plus is a simple mod to enable the ability to assign all vanilla plants (and glitterworld medicine due to all the failure rates i see going on for surgery) to grow zones for your cosmetic, food, and "I need a cactus because i kill everything i touch." needs :).

This mod does not add additional textures or items found outside of vanilla RimWorld, glitterworld medicine uses herbal medicine as a base so they look identical while growing, but glitterworld medicine takes 12 days to grow.

Download can be found here: https://github.com/PrimalLord/VanillaVegetationPlus

Note: This mod may cause compatibility errors with other mods that alter vanilla vegetation
License: There is none, feel free to merge or use this mod as you see fit.

Current Mod Incompatibility list:
Coercion || Kaptain-Kavern Animal & Plant Pack
Solution: Load VVP in the mod list before Animal & Plant Pack

asquirrel

Throws an error when I use it.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Primal Lord

Quote from: asquirrel on January 01, 2017, 04:51:57 PM
Throws an error when I use it.

I think it's a mod conflict error as all of those errors are for textures not even found in vanilla, at least not in the vanilla vegetation, are you using any other mods that add or change things you can grow, like dismar's Vegetable Garden?

Primal Lord

Quote from: dismar on January 01, 2017, 06:15:00 PM
that's not my stuff :P

Just used you as reference lol, you're the only other mod that comes to mind when it comes to plants, so in a way it's a compliment :)

asquirrel

For plant packs I have CK_AnimalPlant_Pack_A16_fork-1.3.1.1-A16.  Also running Vegetable Garden 5.3.  The error just popped up when I enabled vanilla vegetation plus so I don't know what's happening. 

Maybe it's a conflict with CK Animal plant?

Primal Lord

Quote from: asquirrel on January 01, 2017, 07:08:40 PM
For plant packs I have CK_AnimalPlant_Pack_A16_fork-1.3.1.1-A16.  Also running Vegetable Garden 5.3.  The error just popped up when I enabled vanilla vegetation plus so I don't know what's happening. 

Maybe it's a conflict with CK Animal plant?

Yep, i see the files in Coercion's Animal & Plant pack, it's a mod conflict alright, i'll see if there's something i can do on my end to solve it

asquirrel

Thanks man.  If you can figure a way to fix the conflict I'll definitely add your mod! :)

Primal Lord

Recreated the problem and solved it, conflict was happening because Animal & Plant is an addition to vanilla while Vanilla Vegetation Plus is a modification of it (hence the name), loading VVP before Animal & Plant solves the error and allows them to work together.

asquirrel

lance789