(Request) help finding a mod

Started by spine_iv, April 21, 2016, 04:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spine_iv

Can some one point me to a mod that helps me manage my colonists. I've seen a few people on videos with a load of character icons at the top of the screen and think that is what I'm looking for.
Basically I want something to make it easier to find my guys and to make it less clicks to see what gear they have, or what their needs are. Is this a Mod that exists?

Also apologies if this has been asked before or if the question would have been better in General.
I did have a browse around first, but I don't really know what term to put in a search

Many Thanks

ricemaster

spine_iv

A Friend

It's still not ready for A13 though, so you might have to wait a bit on that.
"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

Acruid

Version 0.13.0.3 is fixed and working fine.

BlackSmokeDMax

The newest version is working very well for A13, but at this point it is still only the Colonist bar and not the entire Interface that was part of previous alpha(s). In the thread for that mod, EdB explains that he stripped out just the colonist bar to get it working as making the rest work is going to take quite a bit more work due to changes in A13.

That said, I think most agree the colonist bar portion of the interface mod is by FAR the most important.