Lightning Rod

Started by Silvador, April 21, 2016, 06:46:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvador

Stupidity infuriates me.

panofduluth

I think lightning rods would fit in the game as well as some mechanic to harness the power. by no means is anyone expecting to power ones base with such a thing but why not? even if it didn't supply power but just was used as a lightning deterrent it would still be good.

Toggle

Quote from: Silvador on April 24, 2016, 03:10:00 AM
Stupidity infuriates me.
Quote from: Silvador on April 24, 2016, 12:02:48 AM
/facepalm

Are you people not listening to what I'm saying or is it just not sinking in? The PRIMARY function of the Lightning Rod would be PROTECTION from lightning.

The addition to the Lightning Rod of channelling energy into batteries is SECONDARY and SUPPLEMENTARY to a main power source.

If you noticed, I never said the lightning rod was a bad idea. I never said it preventing lightning from striking your base was bad. I only said the idea of it collecting energy wasn't worth it. So if you could keep that condescending attitude and yer bloody insults outa this suggestions thread, that'd be great.

And by the way, the reason people weren't talking about yer friggin main point is because, as Jimmy said, this is frequently suggested, there's nothing to discuss there. But energy is something you can discuss on this, as it has more potential.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.