When will any modpack come out ?

Started by Adamsuchy67, April 23, 2016, 05:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamsuchy67

So as i said in title when do we get a pleasure of mods in game ?

Syntria

This forum is full of mods, and many of these mods are actually very robust. If you are talking like the SK Hardcore, that will take awhile as not many mods are updated yet---it takes the people who made them time to update them and the new version of Rimworld hasn't been out that long. I'm sure they have lives, school, jobs, what not to keep up with too. :)

Removed advertisement. We have sections for these kinds of things.
Long time supporter of Rimworld!

Check out my twitch channel---I stream Rimworld about 50% of the time (Prison Architect, Factorio, Dwarf Fortress too!)

Join my Discord Server, which has 300+ members!

Toggle

Could you not advertise. If it was for download even, you could say "I'm streaming it, you can check and see if you're interested in the mods" at least that would be relevant, but this is just blatant advertising man.
Selling broken colonist souls for two thousand gold. Accepting cash or credit.

Nathan2000

Quote from: Z0MBIE2 on April 23, 2016, 05:05:35 PM
Could you not advertise. If it was for download even, you could say "I'm streaming it, you can check and see if you're interested in the mods" at least that would be relevant, but this is just blatant advertising man.

What is he advertising? He asked a dumb question sure, but what advertising? He asked when "ANY" mod would come out, not "MY" mod.

RemingtonRyder

Zombie's referring to the second post. Indeed, if you have a live stream, go advertise it in the Videos subforum, not here.

Nathan2000

Quote from: MarvinKosh on May 06, 2016, 10:31:39 AM
Zombie's referring to the second post. Indeed, if you have a live stream, go advertise it in the Videos subforum, not here.

Ah, my bad. I didn't read the end of what they wrote. (The ad) Yea, I agree, don't post it here.