Animal-loving, people-hating fever - there must be something in the air here

Started by Nebbie, April 25, 2016, 09:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbie

A relatively uneventful colony, but I set out with a married pair with one being a psychopath. Somehow, despite their marriage persisting for years, they just now after landing divorce. Also, we got a cat for a pet; it's completely useless, can't even be trained to be obedient.

Not long after those two divorce, I get a small trading group come in, with literally just meals to trade...and I notice they have a few more cobras than I generally expect. Soon enough, one of them being ugly, provokes another into a fight near my graveyard, and RIP Blitz the engineer.

While I'm staring in shock at this bizarre display affirming that these villagers consider an event dull without at least one murder, a second group comes in...with seven Yorkshire Terriers. :o

There's three Chinchillas too, which I didn't notice at first.

The popup for them says there's a relation to someone in my colony! It's...my pirate prisoner's wife; and they're still in love despite having standing orders to kill each other.

We need to build a ship, fast, this planet clearly has some kind of contagious disease that makes people hoard large numbers of useless animals and hate the people they live with, and we are all already infected; maybe if we wait in cryosleep, we can get cured when we wake up.

Coenmcj

That was great. :D
There sure is something wrong with that planet we've landed on.
probably a lack of music or other somesuch.
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite