Feedback, thoughts after first playthrough (A13)

Started by bonafire, April 23, 2016, 06:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viperwasp

Quote from: Nictis on April 25, 2016, 12:40:58 PM
Quote from: viperwasp on April 25, 2016, 09:12:35 AM
A way to choose source material stockpile for a recipe (instead of radius) <--- I would love it if all Workstations had an option to choose which stockpile they are allowed to accept materials from! Even if you could only choose 1 stockpile per Bill that would be amazing! Finally I would also want Bills to be assigned to individuals instead of anyone as well. That way I can give my best crafter for example the job of making the best equipment/gear when other stuff can be worked on by everyone else, setting the skill level required helps but does not eliminate the use of these other options.
I just wish there was a way to set the maximum skill as well,  keep my chef happy by not having him butcher people...

Actually that's one of the reasons why I would want a Stockpile option! To prevent certain cooks from butchering people and other reasons too! I think that would be amazing a max skill level.
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

firescythe

Quote from: Nictis on April 24, 2016, 09:45:19 AM
* More ways to interact with visitors please: offer them food and drinks and beds, and maybe they like you more when they leave (or maybe they like you less if you don't offer the basic courtesies). Maybe if the visitor-accesible parts are impressive enough, some of the visitors will join your colony? Maybe just try to recruit them without capturing?
-Hospitality Mod

While the mod would cover it, I feel still a bit annoying that in early game I had a cotton plant so made some comfy chairs and table to eat there. Visitors came, I had better errands than to attend them, and they got themselves sitting down to my dining hall with their food and did their act. Not like I would be in full deny, but hey, that place is owned, and not just scene object to play with :)

Tynan

I'm afraid I don't have time to comment fully; I just wanted to say that I've read the feedback and I appreciate you writing it. Thanks.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

pdxsean

+1 to the Max skill level idea. This would be particularly beneficial for stonecutting, smelting, and small statue crafting, as these are good tasks for low-level pawns but higher level should focus more on producing valuable items. Sure some of this could be handled through priorities (eg: tailor vs craft) but having it for overlapping duties would be great.