Give up or fight?

Started by Silvador, April 24, 2016, 06:22:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvador

Ah, thanks.

Kind of an odd thing to make on a smithing table...

Thane

Quote from: Silvador on April 24, 2016, 12:44:00 PM
Update: Decided to try Thane's advice. While waiting for my best shooter to heal, shelling began on my colony... and now all but one person is bedridden from numerous burns and initial stages of heatstroke, from putting out fires.

On the flip side! Some friendlies came to help me out. yay! I'm going to die. ^-^

Another Update: My shooter healed and I sent them out to take potshots at the siegers. Somehow managed to kill one of them, hit a few others. Then the cavalry arrived and everything just turned into one big mess. Half the friendlies died, a couple of the siegers died, and someone managed to blow up the artillery. Friendlies ended up fleeing while the siegers kidnapped one of the friendlies and took off.

idkhtf I came out of this as well off as I did... but I doubt Randy is gunna let this slide. :/

Glad to see it worked. You could have used anyone that knew where the trigger was though. :/

Also taking the roof off buildings prevents heatstroke while firefighting.
It is regular practice to install peg legs and dentures on anyone you don't like around here. Think about that.

b0rsuk

Quote from: Thane on April 24, 2016, 04:41:04 PM
Also taking the roof off buildings prevents heatstroke while firefighting.

Instead of pressing a magical button that removes roof (likely to be removed at some point), you can select doors and hold them open. Colonists entering the area to put out fires won't overheat.

Silvador

I've never gotten heatstroke from firefighting before, so I'll keep that in mind. thanks.

b0rsuk

Just be careful with indoor growing zones. If you let in freezing air for a second, all plants die.