[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vorlagen

no matter what I do, all I get is a rar file.

Iwillbenicetou

Quote from: Evelyn on January 15, 2015, 09:11:12 PM
For the record, The MP44 and the Sturmgewehr 44 are the same gun. There is no such thing as the "Obersoldaten". There was an Oberkommando (der Wehrmacht and des Heeres) but they were essentially the equivalent to a general staff. Also, the Stielhandgranate 24 was not "the best grenade in WW2", especially considering that different grenades had very different purposes. I'd personally say the best grenade of World War 2 was the Anti-Tank No. 74, but that is of course for use against tanks.

Edit: Also, the Fallschirmjaegergewehr was not a light machinegun.
I accidently forgot about the MP44. Also the Stielhandgranate 24 was my opinion, because it was one of the first (or the first) sticky grenade. I just thought it was cool. And the Obersoldaten was just from a game, but is volksgrenadiers real, or sturmpioneers? I know the Oberkommando's were real. Were they based in the West? Idk.

And for the Fallschirmjaegergewehr, It does exist as a automatic rifle/light machine gun. It may be known as the Fallschirmjagergewehr 42, or FG42.
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Evelyn

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on January 17, 2015, 11:49:33 PM
I accidently forgot about the MP44. Also the Stielhandgranate 24 was my opinion, because it was one of the first (or the first) sticky grenade. I just thought it was cool. And the Obersoldaten was just from a game, but is volksgrenadiers real, or sturmpioneers? I know the Oberkommando's were real. Were they based in the West? Idk.

And for the Fallschirmjaegergewehr, It does exist as a automatic rifle/light machine gun. It may be known as the Fallschirmjagergewehr 42, or FG42.

The Stielhandgranate 24 was not a sticky grenade, where did you get that from? Volksgrenadiere and Sturmpioniere are real. The FG42 was not a light machinegun. It was a battle rifle.

Evul

Quote from: vorlagen on January 17, 2015, 11:40:24 PM
no matter what I do, all I get is a rar file.

I assume that you dowload the mod and get a rar file.
To open a rar file you need to go to:
http://www.rarlab.com or http://www.7-zip.org
And get any of those extraction programs eather one is fine (I use winrar)
Now when you have that you can open and unpack the winrar to your mods folder. Good luck! :)

Plymouth

Quote from: TrashMan on January 16, 2015, 09:15:04 AM
Will the 40K stuff I sent you make it in?

Powerfist won't make it in due to obvious reasons. Everything else should.

Dragoon

sorry I'm not am modder why no power fists (guns only?)
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Iwillbenicetou

Quote from: Evelyn on January 18, 2015, 02:13:56 AM
Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on January 17, 2015, 11:49:33 PM

The Stielhandgranate 24 was not a sticky grenade, where did you get that from? Volksgrenadiere and Sturmpioniere are real. The FG42 was not a light machinegun. It was a battle rifle.

http://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/detail.asp?smallarms_id=50 FG42 proof.
Stielhandgranate 24. Sorry, I must be thinking of a more advanced version of it.

Evul

Iwillbenicetou

Quote from: Evul on January 18, 2015, 09:17:41 AM
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FG_42

It's kind a cool!
I don't like Wikipedia as much... Could be wrong info.
Also, my favorite type of artillery is the B-4. Made by the Russians. Could take out a Tiger Tank in one or two direct hits. (It's really accurate)
Also don't forget the MG42 and the MG34!

Evul

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on January 18, 2015, 09:24:54 AM
Quote from: Evul on January 18, 2015, 09:17:41 AM
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FG_42

It's kind a cool!
I don't like Wikipedia as much... Could be wrong info.
Also, my favorite type of artillery is the B-4. Made by the Russians. Could take out a Tiger Tank in one or two direct hits. (It's really accurate)
Also don't forget the MG42 and the MG34!

Well Wikipedia have a average correction time of a page of 3-5 minutes.
And that is the information we will use when we make our stats calculation :)

Iwillbenicetou

Quote from: Evul on January 18, 2015, 09:27:38 AM
Well Wikipedia have a average correction time of a page of 3-5 minutes.
And that is the information we will use when we make our stats calculation :)
You can also use Military Factory... Seems pretty cool.

Evul

The numbers we need when we make a calculation of a weapon is:
Barrel length in mm
Weapon length in mm
Weapon weight
Average Cyclic Rate of Fire

Bullet velocity in m/s
Bullet energy in j

Plymouth

Quote from: Dragoon on January 18, 2015, 08:08:33 AM
Because humans can't use Space Marine grade powerfists without terminator armour.

Plymouth

Guys, to show off some progress, here is the screenshot of my global rework over the PA art!

http://screenshot.su/show.php?img=c39d089ac2be6af44d512a9a90f291f9.jpg

Evul

Quote from: Plymouth on January 18, 2015, 11:28:46 AM
Quote from: Dragoon on January 18, 2015, 08:08:33 AM
Because humans can't use Space Marine grade powerfists without terminator armour.

Well that don't stop us cause we have boaters and a pawn should blow her hand off.