[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plymouth

Quote from: Evul on January 18, 2015, 11:48:46 AM
Quote from: Plymouth on January 18, 2015, 11:28:46 AM
Quote from: Dragoon on January 18, 2015, 08:08:33 AM
sorry I'm not am modder why no power fists (guns only?)
Because humans can't use Space Marine grade powerfists without terminator armour.

Well that don't stop us cause we have boaters and a pawn should blow her hand off.

I simply don't like Power Fist idea outside of Terminator armor.

Evul

Quote from: Plymouth on January 18, 2015, 11:50:13 AM
Because humans can't use Space Marine grade powerfists without terminator armour.

Well that don't stop us cause we have boaters and a pawn should blow her hand off.

A variant of it? Dosent that exist? :P

Evelyn

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on January 18, 2015, 09:14:41 AM
http://www.militaryfactory.com/smallarms/detail.asp?smallarms_id=50 FG42 proof.

It doesn't matter how much you say it's an LMG, it's not an LMG. If it were, it would have been designated as a Maschinengewehr, but Fallschirmjaegergewehr means "Paratrooper Rifle"

Evul

In he's defence the rifles is a hex mix in design. Germany combine a rifle with the firepower of a lmg and came up with this little hex mix. USA later used this idea to make the M60.
The rifle have bipods and resembles a lmg. But the rifle is some kind of assault rifle and was used by the German paratroopers.

Plymouth

Quote from: Evul on January 19, 2015, 02:42:44 AM
In he's defence the rifles is a hex mix in design. Germany combine a rifle with the firepower of a lmg and came up with this little hex mix. USA later used this idea to make the M60.
The rifle have bipods and resembles a lmg. But the rifle is some kind of assault rifle and was used by the German paratroopers.

It would be more appropriate to compare it to Browning Automatic Rifle.

1234 GET

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: Evul on January 18, 2015, 01:49:00 PM

Any Space Marine can wield a Power Fist. Having normal pawns wield them is no more implausible than them wielding Bolters. In fact if I remember my 40k lore there are even normal sized Power Fists for IG officers and commissars.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

Evul

Plymouth

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on January 19, 2015, 07:47:48 AM
Quote from: Evul on January 18, 2015, 01:49:00 PM

Any Space Marine can wield a Power Fist. Having normal pawns wield them is no more implausible than them wielding Bolters. In fact if I remember my 40k lore there are even normal sized Power Fists for IG officers and commissars.

I never stated that my statement was "canon". I simply said my opinion that I don't like seeing powerfists, power legs, power arms, power thongs and power babies on everything and everyone. Also I did not know that human-sized power-everything existed, so yeah, I'll want to draw that. Thanks for the heads-up.

Indeed after seeing how often Terminator squads Wielded PowerFist & Storm-Bolter combination I had a certain stereotype, or, association in my head that it's only being wielded by Terminators. I apologize for my ignorance.

Evul

If you are interested in how the weapons will look and work in 2.18:
Go to the wiki!

elStrages

So im sitteing here thinking to my self, this mod is great. But it is definitely missing something.  It had my all time favourite film gun the pulse rifle, but its missing one of the most awesome guns ever created! I give you the Zorg ZF1 (from the firth element film for those not in the know) So I spritted it to the best of my ability

It's light. Handle's adjustable for easy carrying, good for righties and lefties. Breaks down into four parts, undetectable by x-ray, ideal for quick, discreet interventions. A word on firepower. Titanium recharger, three thousand round clip with bursts of three to three hundred, and with the Replay button - another Zorg invention - it's even easier.

Zorg ZF1:

Evul

I assume that's a donation :)
Is that one from the fifth element? xD
I will se what I can do with it the little thing is that it have so many weapons in one xD love the net.

elStrages

Quote from: Evul on January 21, 2015, 07:28:21 PM
I assume that's a donation :)
Is that one from the fifth element? xD
I will se what I can do with it the little thing is that it have so many weapons in one xD love the net.
well you helped me out with the wiki and stuff thought id add something to PA ;)

Evul

Haha allrigh i will se what I can do with it :)

StalkerCZ

Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

Rikiki

Any good warrior would wonder was does the little red button... ;D