[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Quote from: Alistaire on February 26, 2015, 11:36:32 AM
I'm not sure whether you've already seen it, but the current gun sprites are the following:

PICSNIP
Of cause i've seen it :)

Quote from: dareddevil7 on February 27, 2015, 05:38:42 PM
how goes the progress?

Progress have been really slow due to some personal things going on in my life. As soon as they are resolved i will present a "unmovable" release date and the mod will be released on that date :)

I'm unemployed so i will have allot of time progress bar will be added as soon as i can enter my apartment again, and get my hands on my computer.....

dareddevil7

is the art team having to change gun sprites to be more in the style of the new alpha 9 sprites or are you just saying "F**k It, use the old ones"?

Evul

Quote from: dareddevil7 on March 02, 2015, 03:29:25 PM
is the art team having to change gun sprites to be more in the style of the new alpha 9 sprites or are you just saying "F**k It, use the old ones"?
We will not remake all our art, again.

tresflores

Quote from: Evul on March 02, 2015, 04:42:55 AM
I'm not sure whether you've already seen it, but the current gun sprites are the following:

PICSNIP

how goes the progress?

Progress have been really slow due to some personal things going on in my life. As soon as they are resolved i will present a "unmovable" release date and the mod will be released on that date :)

I'm unemployed so i will have allot of time progress bar will be added as soon as i can enter my apartment again, and get my hands on my computer.....

yo take your time you've already improved upon this game so much they might as well include you on their pay roll the sooner the better but we want you at your best so take it easy

deadmeat5150

Quote from: Evul on March 02, 2015, 04:42:55 AM

PICSNIP

how goes the progress?

Hey dude take all the time you need. Trust me, those of us who want this most the most are willing to be patient. Real life trumps everything else.

Evul

I will start fixing stuff tomorrow. :)

Evul

Allot of stuff and we hope we done with it soon.
hopefully in the end of the week.

Uziel

Since Tynan upended you guys with the art-style, any thoughts on modding the default weapons with graphics to match PA? Might never have to worry about future changes then.

Evul

We have made a compleet graphic change now and will not do for a long time forward cause it took a longe while.

We will offer texture replacements for vanilla rimworld tho :)

StalkerCZ

We work as it is posible .. for now cca 56 weapons need to be fixed. ;)
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

InfinityKage

Quote from: StalkerCZ on March 09, 2015, 04:06:12 PM
We work as it is possible .. for now cca 56 weapons need to be fixed. ;)

Yea. Not much I can do to help unfortunately. All I have done is stop submitting new weapons until the update. No reason in trying to make more work.

kaiserslash

AAAAAAH I am dieing waiting for this update lol.  I have never got to use it before and in drooling just looking at all the weapons on this thing

StalkerCZ

Quote from: InfinityKage on March 10, 2015, 12:53:18 AM
Quote from: StalkerCZ on March 09, 2015, 04:06:12 PM
We work as it is possible .. for now cca 56 weapons need to be fixed. ;)

Yea. Not much I can do to help unfortunately. All I have done is stop submitting new weapons until the update. No reason in trying to make more work.

Yep .. first at al need to be up to date Alpha9 then we could make new issues :)
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

Evul

Quote from: InfinityKage on March 10, 2015, 12:53:18 AM

Well the submitting don't get in the way at all cause we have filters. So you know :)

DyDkaPro

When it will works on alpha 9?