[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

The warhammer weapons is also added to the issue list. xD

thefinn

Don't forget the M14A1 has the wrong range.

Missed a period I think.

Evul

Evul

Quote from: thefinn on May 03, 2015, 08:19:31 AM
Quote from: Evul on May 02, 2015, 02:24:24 PM
Quote from: thefinn on May 01, 2015, 08:53:17 PM
Wait, there's a weapon pack changer ?

Yes see picture :)

Yeah that there is an awesome idea, especially with those wh40k weapons. I was like "omg what did they do here?" thinking you guys had just lost the plot with all these exploding weapons suddenly. I should've had more faith ;)

The focus of the mod is actually gun collection and should be customizable. And we try to make it as streamlined ad possible and easy ad possible to customize the mod.

We whant to make the kit switcher more user friendly also. But we don't have any programmers avaliable for that for the moment :(

Anduin1357

I have found a side shot of an interesting weapon for survival use,
it's the .22 M4 Survival Rifle used during World War Two by air men whose aircraft were shot down to hunt with. It was never meant for any combat situations.
It only has 4 shots per magazine, bolt-action and weighs about 1.8 kilograms. The ammunition that it uses is the .22 hornet.

(Image above)
The survival rifle, stored.
Image from Wikipedia Commons attributed to Curiosandrelics.

Would love to see what it can do in-game against those nasty raiders. :)

Evul

Wild Card

Hello ! great mod all in all. just wanted to say thanx for it.
Also there is a pistol that has a 233 range...i`m sure that is not intended. i cant remember which but in the description it says it was used to assassinate some president !

Peaches

Hi I was trying to get my guys to use the lucius pattern lasgun and they wouldn't fire the guns when i designated them to shoot. They would just stand around.
Anyone got an answer?

Evul

Hello!
Both is know issues. I will try to upload a update tomorrow fixing that issue. :)

NoImageAvailable

Getting an error message every time someone tries to fire the Razor Wind.

[attachment deleted due to age]
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

Solarstorm45

Hey i know you are busy but was playing today and picked up a british bulldog and it has a range of 233 not sure if was a glitch but pretty impressive for a pocket revolver

mrofa

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on May 12, 2015, 05:49:45 AM
Getting an error message every time someone tries to fire the Razor Wind.

This is from extended_bullet class, since its not updated it dont work, but the new Pa.dll got that functions working.

Get that attached file and copy/replace to Rimworld/Mods/ProjectArmory300/ThingDefs/

[attachment deleted due to age]
All i do is clutter all around.

Adamiks

I think there are some problems with graphics. On my screen i even can't see some guns (they are just like some sticks!).

Ninefinger

The British Bulldog weapon has a comma instead of a period for its range

along with a lot of errors with Warhammer weapons

and some duplicate weapons.

and one "(empty)" weapon that should probably be removed.

DANO51

Any updates on the release of the next patch?