[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Quote from: skullywag on October 12, 2014, 02:55:00 PM
If you need inspiration on the rpg check my more weapons mod, I just added one complete with smoke trails, The source is there as well for the dll, feel free to use and abuse. ;)

Interesting! I'll take a look :)

Giraffe

I'm actively refusing to play the game until this gets updated XD
You're awesome, Evul. Any chance for the Star Trek phasers getting added to the armory?

Felime

Quote from: skullywag on October 12, 2014, 02:55:00 PM
If you need inspiration on the rpg check my more weapons mod, I just added one complete with smoke trails, The source is there as well for the dll, feel free to use and abuse. ;)

That was really easy. I didn't know if you could add burst fire to launchers or explosive damage to  and I was a little too lazy to actually make a mod to check, but the RPG used the gun def, and works just fine with a burst. Now I wonder if it's possible to make it do different damage on a direct hit and near miss.

skullywag

theres an impact and an impactsomething in the projectile class, im sure you could do something with those.   
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Felime

Where do you find all the defs? Unfortunately rimworld is a bit lacking on the modding documentation.

skullywag

Felime

I meant actually find a list of all the commands and things you can put in def files and such.

mrofa

You need to look thrugh "core/defs/"
And you can also check wiki i did hear that some people are updating it so maybe you will find some info there to.
All i do is clutter all around.

skullywag

did you check my dll source some of those things in the def don't work that way I've added them myself. they'll error without my dll.

Kolljak

So how close are you guys to updating this... im litteraly waiting for only this :\ lol

Evul

Working on it... Im working as fast as i can...

mrofa:
do you have a updated Extended_Bullet Assemblie? :D

Evul

PUBLIC DEVBUILD RELEASED

I am now releasing a hopefully playable devbuild. The mod is missing 37 files and 15 of them are Vanilla weapon name and bullet changes (not important). Felime is working hart to fix some of them including the name changes.
And i am forced to continue tomorrow due to work. (I will skip a meeting tomorrow to complete the mod. THATS how dedicated i am to deliver a fully working mod for all you guys and girls!)

Mean while for those who are F5'ing this thread. Here is a Public Development Build for you to play around with please report every single bug here or on our mantis!

GO TO THE DOWNLOAD PAGE

EDIT:
Here are a picture on the to do list:
http://dev.evul.nu/rimworld/ProjectArmory/gfx/misc/215todo-54457454545457457.png

Evul