Previous topic - Next topic

Fernbhoy

\o/ i can get back to rimworld at last

cheers for the hard work as usual guys

Evul

Quote from: Fernbhoy on April 25, 2015, 02:39:18 PM
\o/ i can get back to rimworld at last

cheers for the hard work as usual guys

Thx! Currently issues with mirrors soooooooon resolved...

Quote from: Evul on April 25, 2015, 02:36:58 PM

Project Armory 3 for Alpha 10 is here!

Project Armory has went through a major overhaul, both graphically and XML-wise. The improvements were made for the mod to be as playable and as balanced as possible. We have created a system to calculate all of the weapons' parameters for rimworld following the real world weapon's parameters, meaning that bullet speed, damage, weapon rate of fire and range are calculated using real world metric values of the weapon in question. For Sci-fi weapons this is, obviously less true, for finding their parameters, and also the way they work may force us to convert certain in-game values to our system and try to apply an optimal, balanced way to calculate sci-fi weapon's in question parameters.
Another major thing outright noticeable is the graphical overhaul. There is a substantial addition to your Armoury weapon-wise!

We hope you will enjoy this massive piece of work we've been working on for quite a while, and please, don't hesitate to inform us about any bugs, should you encounter those!

Download:

Arm yourself and Defend the Colony!

Please report bugs or things that seems unbalanced!

You can also help us document all the weapon values the rim world wiki!

EDIT: We have issues with nexus mods mirror hopefully the issue is resolved soon.

Polok432

Evul

yes we have issues with that.... did not realized that when i posted the news link...

EDIT: Moddb download mirror is up.

Klldarkness

http://gyazo.com/c32e7e6e26ca00acae092c26180e1bd1

Seems to throw an error when creating a new world, and doesn't let the world be created.

Evul

F**k me. Ill hot fix it.

EDIT: I've removed it from the mod for fixing. Just re download or remove it your self. :)

Klldarkness

Quote from: Evul on April 25, 2015, 03:10:07 PM
F**k me. Ill hot fix it.

EDIT: I've removed it from the mod for fixing. Just re download or remove it your self. :)

Thank you. :)

rsof69

Plymouth

Evul

rsof69

Sad I was so excited when i saw this alpha 10 update  :(

Damienov

Any chance for an alternative download source temporarily? (mediafire, dropbox, etc)

Kolljak