[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Will not be able to implement it now i'm afraid.
I will try to get it in next release :)

The13thRonin

Quote from: Evul on August 14, 2015, 03:01:20 AM
Will not be able to implement it now i'm afraid.
I will try to get it in next release :)

But... But... Mah Wehrmacht :'(.

Evul

WE ARE MOVING TO GITHUB!

The entire project have moved to GITHUB.

Why?
I decided to become more opensource and make it possible for users to help out more.

Help out by going here!

IndustryStandard

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

TheMightyHercules

Could the mod be used in Alpha 12?

r4ky

Quote from: TheMightyHercules on September 17, 2015, 01:16:51 PM
Could the mod be used in Alpha 12?

with the ultimate overhaul modepack it can

but without i dont think

Evul

The mod is now more open source and is available on github. So if anyone what to help out and make the mod available for alpha 12 go ahead and download a devbuild copy and help out!

kenobi87

Hope someone is able to update this, its my fav mod and really refreshes the gameplay for me.

NoImageAvailable

What even needs updating at this point? All I can see on the github repository is 10 unfixed 40k guns.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

Geroj

Ok people, I found ultimate weapon that need to be in mod haha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGh8sSbIRN0
3 barrel assault rifle with 1800rpm

BlackflagNarwhal

Most of the special 40K guns are dead. Sometimes ive had the bullets rez out as the pink box with X's a few times too. Hope it gets an update either by Evul or some schmuck on Github. Watchen the possibility drop as the weeks pass since update 12 came out.

BlackflagNarwhal

eatKenny

if anyone is interested, i made a new mod here: https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16864.0

it contains several guns from PA with new textures and sounds and compatibility with mod "combat realism"

Plymouth

Mod is definately not kill, I'm working on new stuff atm. It's just been tough regarding combining it with studies in University. But no this mod is in no way kill. Don't you even think about it. Added a few dozen new weapons already, plan on adding tons more.

Alpha 12 comp. already, hope to release it soon.

Also yes, Evul is out of shape atm. and I can't tell for sure when he'll be back, but I'm back and I'm fully capable of continuing without him untill he's back with his creativity and inspiration.

I am currently woking on turrets, if anyone's interested. Starting from early cannons, mortars and heavy machineguns, and finishing up with modern turrets, machineguns and etc. These Turrets should be able to work in tandem with Turret Collection(got the permission as well), so yeah. There's that.

P.S.
Also do not hesitate to suggest which weapons you want to see in the upcoming release either here, or PM me.

Also, Factions are Planned. With custom apparel as well.