[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

We need your feedback to continue :D
The project will continue forward and I will tweek and balance all the weapons so nothing is overpower. I will soon start make some more weapons from the sugestion list.
Custom sound will be in the mod eventually. I'm not that good on sound tweeting and it will be on low progres state.

Feel free to add you feed back and tips to help us out!

Dibblah

Superb mod  :D, just started using it, there is however a minor detail i'd like clarified if possible.

It's about the stats of the weapons, maybe i'm looking in the wrong place or not paying close enough attention to detail, but is there actually a full list of all weapons and their stats currently in the mod somewhere?

It would make things a lot easier to figure out if the weapons from the latest batch of raiders are worth holding on to or not.  ;)

Evul

I can publish a full list of damage, delay and other values that is interesting for the weapons tomorrow. :)

EDIT: I think you can see the stats when you buy the weapons with traders. Not sure to. :P

Dibblah

Nifty that would be awesome if you would do that thanks :) and i'll keep an eye on the arms dealer, see if they list the stats.

Dibblah

Finally got the com station built :) and yep you can see damage delay and range.

I'd be mighty grateful if you'd still publish the full list though.

DarkXess

Release frontpaged on the Modsaholic homepage.

Thanks for posting your release. You can find our mirror here:

htoxborrow

I didn't see Van Helsing's Automatic Crossbow or Space Marine 40k Bolter Rifles.
When in doubt Ad Hominem like its your only hope for validation.

Evul

Evul

Weapon Damage Warmup Range BurstShotCount Price
AK-47 8 110 32 3 180
Bren 10 300 28 20 310
Colt Police Positive 11 88 20 N/A 50
E-11 Blaster 11 80 28 N/A 78
FN FAL 7 109 34 4 205
FN P90 4 70 22 4 195
Glock 18 8 72 24 3 60
H&K G11 6 90 30 3 245
L85A1 7 75 35 2 260
Lasgun 4 95 30 N/A 120
Laspistol 4 90 24 N/A 80
Lebel Model 1886 8 130 35 N/A 120
M2 Browning 12 320 30 28 680
M41-A PulseRifle 10 125 35 5 400
M4A1 7 108 28 3 385
MA5D ICWS 7 120 35 4 400
Morita MK I Carbine 7 108 35 3 380
MP5 A2 8 108 24 3 220

(Also on the frontpage)

TimMartland

I installed and activated this, but I haven't yet seen any of the custom weapons. I have encountered one arms dealer and fought of about 10-12 raider waves, but only the stock guns seem to be turning up. How do I get the new gear?
'Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying'
-Arthur C. Clarke'
'Needs moar boosters!'
-Jebadiah Kerman

Evul

Combat Supplier Traders always sell weapons randomized. But in order to make raiders carry weapons you need to activate "Project Armory Raider (All)". That will make raiders carry all weapons containing in the mod. If you only want them to carry modern day real life weapons you need to activate "Project Armory Raider (M)".

Evelyn

Very nice mod, but it seems to be pretty unbalanced. Specifically the AK-47 Russian fanboyism. As well, why is the Lasgun weaker than an MP5, and with shorter range than an assault rifle from the 1940s?

Evul

Working on the balancing :) Also i am going on damage per caliber changing accryassy, warmup/cooldown and burst fire as a primary balancer. I will lower the damage of the Ak47 as I also think it'd kind a high same goes for the range.

As for the lasgun they suck but good in numbers. Kind a cheap to make in the imperium. There for the damage level is kind a low i will decrease the cooldown for to compensate. I will make the Hot-shot las or hellgun. That do "slightly" more damage then the lasgun. :)

Thanx for the input it will be grate for further development!

SleepyFox

A friend suggested the Railgun from Quake. Though he's suggesting 80 Range and 100 Damage (with a super-long fire time). I personally think it's a bit OP damage-wise, but some kind of rail-sniper WOULD be pretty keen. Long charge-up, long-range, high damage, but it'd be like the M-24 in the hands of one of your experienced snipers. (Expensive as balls though.)
Streaming Games 24/7 @ InsomniacGamers.net

Quaigon

Quote from: Evul on February 25, 2014, 08:44:42 AM
Do they cause an explosion on inpact? Dont recall. ^^

the staff causes small explosions, but dont set flesh on fire, as they cauterize it. stuff can be lit on fire at the series.
the z's dont light things on fire, but stun the people hit for a considerable timespan. if hit a 2nd time while in stun, the target dies. if you hit a corpse (that was killed by a z-weapon) it vanishes.

I dont think, this will be easy, but you can do it, im sure :) the stuff is very easy to aim, as it is so long and the z takes high skill lvls to aim at medium to long ranges