[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimMartland

I enabled the Armoury100(All) Version instead of the Armoury100, but still no luck
'Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying'
-Arthur C. Clarke'
'Needs moar boosters!'
-Jebadiah Kerman

Evul

3 ways to see if the weapons are activated.
Are the pistol at the beginning renamed?
Are the shotgun renamed?
Are the weapons appearing in the trade menu.

Raiders are little more tricky, the original weapons seams to be favored and they are also a lite more common then the modded. It will change when more variety to weapons come.

IMPORTANT:
Also you need both the raider and the Armory Mod enabled :)
Cause the raider mod need Project Armory to work. :)

This is also described in the mod description when activating mods. (Also the raider mod have a pic of a radier while the weapon mod does not. :) )

Project Armory description
Project Armory adds new weapons to the RimWorld Universe from different games movies and real world periods from the Victorian era to modern day.

Armed Raiders:
You need one active Project Armory Raider Mod to make raiders carry the weapons.

(Make sure you use the correct kit for your installation. You can�t have more than one kit active.)

Project Armory Raider (All) description
(Requires: Project Armory)
This mod makes all the raiders able to carry Project Armory weapons. There is multiple flavor kits, so you can use the one you like the most.

Kit: Armed Raiders

NOTE: You can't have more than one raider kit active!

EDIT:
It should lool like this in order to work:

Plasmatic

I request a Berrett M82, the current (I think anti-material rifle of some armies somewhere)
I believe the variant XM500 is what is used today..

It's basically the M95, but in a semi-automatic state vs the M95 bolt-action.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrett_M82

It's a sniper rifle that fires a 12.7mm shot (.50 cal) a Loooooong way :P far bigger and badder than a M24.. but would obviously take longer to fire and aim and such..

Evul

Quote from: Quaigon on February 28, 2014, 05:36:34 AM
Quote from: Evul on February 25, 2014, 08:44:42 AM
Do they cause an explosion on inpact? Dont recall. ^^

the staff causes small explosions, but dont set flesh on fire, as they cauterize it. stuff can be lit on fire at the series.
the z's dont light things on fire, but stun the people hit for a considerable timespan. if hit a 2nd time while in stun, the target dies. if you hit a corpse (that was killed by a z-weapon) it vanishes.

I dont think, this will be easy, but you can do it, im sure :) the stuff is very easy to aim, as it is so long and the z takes high skill lvls to aim at medium to long ranges

I will look in to it :)
I think the weapons will be a rarity. Due to the nature of them. :)

Quote from: Plasmatic on February 28, 2014, 03:26:18 PM
I request a Berrett M82, the current (I think anti-material rifle of some armies somewhere)
I believe the variant XM500 is what is used today..

It's basically the M95, but in a semi-automatic state vs the M95 bolt-action.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrett_M82

It's a sniper rifle that fires a 12.7mm shot (.50 cal) a Loooooong way :P far bigger and badder than a M24.. but would obviously take longer to fire and aim and such..

This one is already on it's way in to the mod ;)

Quote from: SleepyFox on February 28, 2014, 04:14:18 AM
A friend suggested the Railgun from Quake. Though he's suggesting 80 Range and 100 Damage (with a super-long fire time). I personally think it's a bit OP damage-wise, but some kind of rail-sniper WOULD be pretty keen. Long charge-up, long-range, high damage, but it'd be like the M-24 in the hands of one of your experienced snipers. (Expensive as balls though.)

I don't think the weapon should have 100 damage :P its a liiiiitle bit to much. But long range and higher damage and long recharge time could defiantly be the stats. :)

NephilimNexus

Req: Phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range.

/joke off

Actually, real request: The HK G11

If you're thinking "That kinda looks like the gun from Aliens" you're right.  This is the real gun that it was based off of.

JonoRig

I swear I've seen the H&K g11 in game with this mod...

Evul

You are correct I do exist already :)
The stats lost have the gun :)

TimMartland

You need both? Oh, now I feel stupid :D Thanks for helping and good luck.
'Two possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe, or we are not. Both are equally terrifying'
-Arthur C. Clarke'
'Needs moar boosters!'
-Jebadiah Kerman

Evul

For upcoming developers i will setup a SVN server for development. The server will be the development site aka all files will be saved
there. But! If anyone else have a better site for development recommend me :)

Hexxagon

I'd use a shared Google drive folder :D

Evul

Hexxagon

Evul

A SVN makes it possible to see changes and compare with the old version and upload and backup stuff on the fly. :P
(yes i know google drive do some of the stuff to :P)

Tynan

CloudForge hosts the RW dev SVN; it seems to work well and there's a free option.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Epicnator

Could you add the MP-40 and the Mosin Nagant onto project armory?

Mosin Nagant - since it chambers a big ass 7.62 round, high damdge and medium-high rate of fire

MP40 - 9mm,  low damdge but high-rate of fire and 32-round capacity