[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGA

Will you guys update to the newer alpha 12.
Its because Im having a problem with the textures, because the appear as a pink square with a cross in the middle, ive followed the instructions, and even change the name of some files, but nothing, can someone help me out???

ismael134

Gregarious_Giggi

I'm also getting the pink boxes, I have the up to date game and mod. not sure what I'm supposed to do to fix it. OH and you guys should add a bass cannon for funsies

BlackflagNarwhal

The mod has not been updated since version ten of the game, your going to get pink boxes. The game itself hasnt had an update in almost half a year if not, so some mods are not getting an update because a line of code or somethin in the core game be be breaking everything. I dont know. I come back to this page once a week to see if this mod in specific has gotten an update from ten. It hasnt. Best to accept that for the time that it is indeed kill so when it comes back we can get happy as fuck for it.

mandrac

The mod is not compatible with version a12D.
It is not even specify wich version it is compatible with.
I downloaded 3 mod and none of them were working so i tried for 2 hours to find patches for the game or a fix or anything when in fact it's just fucking moders who don't keep their shit up to date AND DON'T SPECIFY IT IS *NOT* UP TO DATE. So fix your fucking mod of take it fucking down!

EDIT: User was warned for this post. (Rule 2)

NoImageAvailable

Quote from: mandrac on March 17, 2016, 05:29:46 PM
I downloaded 3 mod and none of them were working so i tried for 2 hours to find patches for the game or a fix or anything when in fact it's just fucking moders who don't keep their shit up to date AND DON'T SPECIFY IT IS *NOT* UP TO DATE. So fix your fucking mod of take it fucking down!

It says [A10] right there in the title of the thread. Learn to read before telling others their shit's broke.
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."

Evul

It will be updated soonTM.
Allot of stuff have gone in the way

If you want to test a potentially buggy devbuild go to our github and test it out.

Download link in the right corner or by clicking here.

linkman1234963

i'll let you know if i see any errors.

tonyphanho

Quote from: NoImageAvailable on March 17, 2016, 06:18:44 PM
Quote from: mandrac on March 17, 2016, 05:29:46 PM

It says [A10] right there in the title of the thread. Learn to read before telling others their shit's broke.

LOl made my day lol

Jacksidious

I really love and miss this mod. Any chance its getting updated to a13?

This and combat realism are my 2 favorites together so fun.

Jessi

Peasant I NEED this victory.

By that I mean we need an A13 update. I used this back when I was playing in A9 and it was the best.

I miss my W40k lasrifle, shit was better than anything. Reliable weapon as fuck.
A curious little creature...

catter

Ok, so, I have a problem. I messed with the whole mod, (I.E. making it so that it won't need combat realism and other required stuff) and just recoded the weapons, (and also adding new ones). All i did was put the guns' info in the vanilla templet for a gun. The problem is, even though it says there is nothing wrong, the weapons don't show up... Help me please Evul.

Evul

Don't know man. The thing is that the mod contain outdated strings. And you are required to update the entire code to get it to work properly.

A reboot can be found here: :)
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=19723.msg215558#msg215558

catter

Quote from: Evul on May 07, 2016, 02:08:46 PM
Don't know man. The thing is that the mod contain outdated strings. And you are required to update the entire code to get it to work properly.

A reboot can be found here: :)
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=19723.msg215558#msg215558
thanks