[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

The trade thing was weard tho. But the error was that I added a tag to all the weapons earlier and by mistake added the tag to the grenade to in the Raider file. So it was nothing major.

xiuhte1

i have a request for the future (because im pretty sure is not posible now)... any one has played Defiance? in that game aparer a gun called "infector" is a gun that shoots needles and when it hits the enemy gets sick and creatures start to grow inside later those get out and keeps attacking until dies him and the creatures  (sorry for my bad english)  ;D

Evul

Nasty weapon ^^
It might be possible in future release. :)

Evul

News about release

Project Armory 2.00 will be released  as soon as Alpha 3 have been released. When will alpha 3 be released? We dont know, probably when it's done. :P

Why we don't release anything before that is because we think this is a good release "date". :P :D

Cala13er

Evul

Quote from: dbltap441 on March 10, 2014, 02:09:16 PM
*FN Scar Rifle
*Steyr Aug Rifle
*Desert Eagle Handgun
*Barrett Sniper Rifle
*Luger Pistol
*Mouser Pistol

This will make they way in and it will be more stuff. :)
Definetly more handguns :)

Evul

a89a89

Evul

Quote from: a89a89 on March 29, 2014, 07:33:31 PM
Quote from: Evul on March 29, 2014, 02:23:29 PM
I have made it Alpha 3 ready :)
goody!

Indeed :)
Also allot of new weapons is coming up :)
I am currently balancing them! :)

We go for Quality, Quantity and balance. ^^
and keeping the charm of RimWorld graphics :)

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Evul

Evul

Project Armory is ready for Alpha 3

The project goes onwards and the latest internal build of PA moved Project Armory in to RimWorld Alpha 3 ready stage. The mod will there for be ready for release a few minutes after the release of Alpha 3.

Many new weapons will be added. Some mentioned on the forum are the following:
-FN Scar Rifle
-Steyr Aug Rifle
-Desert Eagle Handgun
-Barrett Sniper Rifle
-Luger Pistol
-Mouser Pistol

And more will come. We are closely balancing every weapon and makeing sure firefights against specific weapons not resulting in your colony being destroyed.

Quality, Quantity, Balance and Rimworld vanila graphic is the main goal. (We have other projects on the sides to but all those are optional.)

Stay tuned for sneakprevious of upcoming weapons.
Evul out!

Also a little bonus for the people on the forum and ModDB here are a little weapon placeholder.

JonoRig

I don't wanna be "that guy", but isn't it a Mauser, not Mouser?

Evul

Architect

Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.