[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kumai0214

Since Project Armory is now available for Alpha 3, will raiders be able to receive the weapons as you progress through game play and use them against you? Or will there be a separate file like the 1.51 raider fix? Just recently installed the mod and haven't gotten far so I thought I'd ask first before flipping out while playing. Heh.

Tynan

Quote from: Kumai0214 on April 15, 2014, 04:29:23 PM
Since Project Armory is now available for Alpha 3, will raiders be able to receive the weapons as you progress through game play and use them against you? Or will there be a separate file like the 1.51 raider fix? Just recently installed the mod and haven't gotten far so I thought I'd ask first before flipping out while playing. Heh.

Raiders now "buy" their weapons with their "money" so they should be able to use any weapon they can afford from any mod. As long as it has appropriate tags. Which are just "Gun" right now.
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Evul

Quote from: Tynan on April 15, 2014, 04:30:45 PM
Quote from: Kumai0214 on April 15, 2014, 04:29:23 PM

Raiders now "buy" their weapons with their "money" so they should be able to use any weapon they can afford from any mod. As long as it has appropriate tags. Which are just "Gun" right now.
As Ty said :)

Alpha 3 selects weapons from the mod depending on the cost and tags. So there will be no Raider mod cause its unnecessary now. :)

Tynan

Yes I refactored that this way specifically to make it easier to add weapons!
Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Kumai0214

Oh.. Sweet! Time to go die to raiders! Woo!

Evul

Quote from: Tynan on April 15, 2014, 04:34:31 PM
Yes I refactored that this way specifically to make it easier to add weapons!
Much appreciated! :D

Quote from: Kumai0214 on April 15, 2014, 04:36:03 PM

Bring them hell ^^

Evul

Quote from: Kumai0214 on April 15, 2014, 04:36:03 PM

Oh btw if they have a sawed off pullback as much as possible with covering fire :)

Delta_Com

So I just realized a gun I don't think has been requested.
Vera from Firefly

Evul

That looked makeshift xD
And cool I add it to our mantis.

Zack_Wester

Quote from: Delta_Com on April 16, 2014, 12:11:07 PM
So I just realized a gun I don't think has been requested.
Vera from Firefly

What on earth is that? I looks like they took an nerfgun stuck an colt1911 pistol Hand(triger and handthing), an I don't know spear metal as butt, some kind of plastic mid section and an generic AK on the front whit an I don't know as an barrel.
How many props did they use to make it?

an an secound look the hand Grip itself Might be an plastic gun to. (will blame the camera)

Evul

I like the weirdness :) it's like the metro weapons :) strange and makeshift :P

albany_

Vera does look kinda janky, doesn't she? You never really get a good look at props from TV shows - remembered it looking less makeshift. There's a blog post here about someone making their own Callahan Fullbore Auto - neat in-progress pics.

Architect

Will there be an option to have Jayne come in and offer to trade you a ginger assassin colonist for Vera? XD
Check out BetterPower+ and all its derivatives by clicking the picture below.

It adds many new methods of power generation and uses for it, as well as other things such as incidents.

Evul

Haha! :P
I was thinking on making a tag on makeshift weapons to be raider available only. :P
So in order to get them you need to kill raiders. :P

Evul

Here is the gun in RimWorld graphics :)

Approved? :P