[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Damage correct it's 18.

DPS = Damage * bullets_per _burst ) / aim_time
So in this case (18*1)/3=6 DPS
it is not the best way of calculating and measuring weapons in my meaning.

Goatlike

Thank you. Sorry for so many questions.

I don't know another ways for calculate DPS.
Sorry for my English.

Evul

No worries :)
It's 60 weapons better make it right in the first one :P

Test the first one so it looks good in game before continuing with the next cause you need to remove the tabs infant of the descriptions. Else it will look strange :)

Goatlike

Remove tabs - Ok. But i like with tabs  ::) nevermind.

I detect pair missmatches. PA_ModernWeapon-Mosberg500.xml - Original name of weapon is Mossberg 500. Am i fix it in label tag?

PA_ModernWeapon-M2Browning.xml and PA_WorldWar2Weapon-M2Browning.xml have diffirents? Maybe one of it will delete?
Sorry for my English.

Evul

Quote from: Goatlike on June 06, 2014, 06:03:54 AM
Remove tabs - Ok. But i like with tabs  ::) nevermind.

I detect pair missmatches. PA_ModernWeapon-Mosberg500.xml - Original name of weapon is Mossberg 500. Am i fix it in label tag?

PA_ModernWeapon-M2Browning.xml and PA_WorldWar2Weapon-M2Browning.xml have diffirents? Maybe one of it will delete?

Only remove the tabs in the <description> else the file will be un readable xD
I can fix the label namea so I get a proper changelog. The duplicate is intentional because of the kit switcher. The 50cal is used today and also during the world war Era.

Goatlike

Quote from: Evul on June 06, 2014, 06:20:07 AM
Only remove the tabs in the <description> else the file will be un readable xD

Strange. I tested with tabs and all was ok.

I already removing tabs.

P. S. Modern Weapons done.

Upd: PA_ModernLauncher-RPG7.xml have <description> tag in first <ThingDef> subcategory. And game displaed it. In other .xml's this tag miss.
Sorry for my English.

Evul

The RPG is based on handgranades. That is why it looks different :)

EDIT: if it works without removing the tabs in the description you don't have to :)
I was forced to remove the tabs in the about.xml :)

Goatlike

Ok. Tomorrow i end my work. Some description was taken from wikipedia. I don't know how useful it is. And whether it is at all. I just want to sleep :)

upd: Done. All tested. All Visible. In RPG-7 first description is right, second description not work. I dublicate it in.

Defs send to PM.
Sorry for my English.

Evul

Evul

Evul

JorDash

I'm getting this every time I load Project Armory. So far it hasn't caused any problems that I know of.

XML error: <bulletImpactSound>BulletImpactMetal</bulletImpactSound> doesn't correspond to any field in type ThingDef.

XML error: <randomMissRadius>1.0</randomMissRadius> doesn't correspond to any field in type ProjectileProperties.

Goatlike

You are welcome :) // maybe it do not what i want write  ::)
Sorry for my English.

Evul

Quote from: JorDash on June 07, 2014, 08:34:46 AM
I'm getting this every time I load Project Armory. So far it hasn't caused any problems that I know of.

XML error: <bulletImpactSound>BulletImpactMetal</bulletImpactSound> doesn't correspond to any field in type ThingDef.

XML error: <randomMissRadius>1.0</randomMissRadius> doesn't correspond to any field in type ProjectileProperties.

Strange cause I play with the release build and I don't get it.
The randomMissRadius is the RPG7 loling about for som reason. Might be that the variable is changed and I missed that when making it alpha 4 playable.
Same goes for <bulletImpactSound>BulletImpactMetal</bulletImpactSound>
I will look and se if I can find the error.

I add it to our bugtracker and it will definitely be fit in the next version.

Goatlike

Quote from: JorDash on June 07, 2014, 08:34:46 AM

Core + PA?
Sorry for my English.