[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JorDash

Evul

Quote from: Goatlike on June 07, 2014, 08:47:37 AM
Quote from: JorDash on June 07, 2014, 08:34:46 AM
I'm getting this every time I load Project Armory. So far it hasn't caused any problems that I know of.

XML error: <bulletImpactSound>BulletImpactMetal</bulletImpactSound> doesn't correspond to any field in type ThingDef.

XML error: <randomMissRadius>1.0</randomMissRadius> doesn't correspond to any field in type ProjectileProperties.

Core + PA?

It looks like I've missed variables somehow. If you don't have core activated you should not be able to start the game :)

JorDash

Quote from: Evul on June 07, 2014, 08:49:34 AM
I'm getting this every time I load Project Armory. So far it hasn't caused any problems that I know of.

XML error: <bulletImpactSound>BulletImpactMetal</bulletImpactSound> doesn't correspond to any field in type ThingDef.

XML error: <randomMissRadius>1.0</randomMissRadius> doesn't correspond to any field in type ProjectileProperties.

Core + PA?

It looks like I've missed variables somehow. If you don't have core activated you should not be able to start the game :)

Core + PA. :) I usually have 8 - 12 mods running when I play. So when I saw that error I deactivated and restarted the game until I was just left with those two. Don't know how to specifically find those variables without pulling out all the weapons and putting them back in individually. Which would be a royal pain. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Goatlike

I was that alerts in 2.04 or 2.05 build. Many alerts.
I know  ;D
Sorry for my English.

Evul

Quote from: JorDash on June 07, 2014, 08:55:44 AM

Core + PA?

Core + PA. :) I usually have 8 - 12 mods running when I play. So when I saw that error I deactivated and restarted the game until I was just left with those two. Don't know how to specifically find those variables without pulling out all the weapons and putting them back in individually. Which would be a royal pain. Sorry I can't be of more help.

I'll make a fail search when I get home :)
It should not be that hard finding it.

Make sure you have version 2.06 installed case the weapon do not work in version 2.05

JorDash

QuoteMake sure you have version 2.06 installed case the weapon do not work in version 2.05

I have it. This is probably the main mod I follow. So whenever you put a new version I get it. =D

Evul

I can't reproduce the error you getting. :3

JorDash

Quote from: Evul on June 08, 2014, 02:21:49 PM
I can't reproduce the error you getting. :3

So I um feel like a total idiot. Went and cleared my data log, uninstalled all my mods, and then re-installed PA. All just so I could send you the data log. Realized I wasn't getting that error, so I did that for all the mods I use. Again. Turns out it was a different mod. I could have sworn I checked multiple times. Kind of embarrassed about that. Ah well. My apologies for making you do extra work.

Goatlike

Embrasures )) I was use it too. And was catching alerts. It for alpha 3. Need fix it in near future.

upd: wow, already fixed.
Sorry for my English.

Evul

Hehe no worries, i just searched throe the files and it took me like 2 min to realize that it did not exist. :P

Dr. Z

Would it be possible to make a seperate mod which deletes the standard weapons. With project armory they seem to be a bit useless.
Prasie the Squirrel!

Evul

we plan to have the vanilla weapons in the game Glock 19 replaces the pistol for example. So we will only integrate the existing weapons in to the mod and changing the names. We will not remove them. :)

Edit: it is possible to make a mod removing them. But we wont do it ^^

Bilxx1

So I like the weapons racks a lot but would it be possible to change the default storage to all weps off ? I only keep about 10 different  weps and have to uncheck everything. Please :)

Evul

Quote from: Bilxx1 on June 10, 2014, 06:32:59 PM
So I like the weapons racks a lot but would it be possible to change the default storage to all weps off ? I only keep about 10 different  weps and have to uncheck everything. Please :)

Yeah I've been thinking on that to. I will take a look if I can make it possible to add a category to the rack. So you can turn on and off all the weapons. So you can add only the one you like. Simular to the stockpiles.
I always forget about it. And I have to say it's a pain in the ass making a only P90 room.

Evul

Message to all developmers
All inactive cloudforge accounts have been purged. Cause there is no purpose of a inactive account. People that have send me a PM or is on hold (active but have stuff going on at the moment) have there accounts still active.

New development guidelines and information will be posted soon. To make it possible to develop weapons and equipment more independently.