[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celthric Aysen

Quote from: mrofa on June 21, 2014, 10:25:23 AM
FFs i writed almost 200 line code to change textures and you tell me that this was in game all along X_X
I know right? a hidden feature hidden in the lines of the rubble of rocks ;)
My DeviantART|E-Vehicles|Flebe's  Channel
"♫"Every people that i see i will never understand"♪"

Goatlike

Quote from: Evul on June 21, 2014, 09:27:25 AM
Quote from: Goatlike on June 21, 2014, 01:41:58 AM
Hi. Add "space" after <description>, then description joining (merge) with gun name.
Any weapon in perticular that have that?

PA_ModernLauncher-M79, PA_ModernWeapon-FAMASG2, PA_ModernWeapon-vz58P, PA_ModernWeapon-vz58V, VanillaWeapon-Pistol and VanillaWeapon-Shotgun.
Sorry for my English.

Evul

Project Armory Version 2.10 is finally here!

We are now pride to release this bug free build to all you guys! This version adds 5 new weapons. That you can use in combination of build defensive bunkers and place armed guards to protecting your colony against the hordes of living dead or the swarming of arachnids. This build includes the Weapons Kit Switcher that allows you to change weapons that are being used in the game. Enjoy!

Whats new?
5 New Weapons: FAMAS-G2, M79 grenade launcher, vz. 58 P, vz. 58 V, FN P90 (Silencer)
New tool the Weapons Kit Switcher. (By: Hexxagon)
Descriptions and stats added to all weapons. (by: Goatlike)
And some other fixes and changes, including the mandatory spelling fixes.

Download:

*Here is a video by Evul showing of and explaining the Weapons Kit Switcher. It can be found in the mods folder inside the ProjectArmory210 directory were you installed the mod.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ3QN290sBw

Project Armory Equipment Rack:
You can also download the Project Armory Equipment Rack that fixes the problem were you need to deactivate all the weapons in the Equipment Rack.

Project Armory recommends you to try out these mods:
Embrasures and Rimworld Zombie Apocalypse

Please let us know if you find any thing that might be causing errors.

JorDash

Nexus seems to be having issues at the moment. For those who want to download this as badly as I do, please be patient while Nexus deals with their issues.

Evul

JorDash

bobisback

Look for quite a while trying to figure out what atkcd means and the wt and ct mean on the weapon stats.

No luck finding anything haha, so what do they mean?

P.S out of the mondern weapons seems like the m4a1 or the m14 rule out what do you guys think?

Evul

DMG: Damage
RNG: Range
ACC: Accuracy
SPB: (Don't Remember, Speed per bullet I think)
Aim: Aim tine
DPS: Damage per second a comparison value.

What do you mean with rule out? Cause they uses M4A1 uses same value as the m16 purity much. :)

bobisback

Thanks for the reply. All the stuff you mentioned I already know. What I do not understand is in the screenshot in the very beginning of the thread there is a value called "atkcd" I do not know what this means. Also in the game I am playing there is values that go with atkcd that are wt and ct. I do not know what these are either.

For example a gun will say "atkcd: 280wt/100ct" <<<<< What does this mean????

As for the guns just trying to find the best gun haha. I like the m4 the best so far.

Evul

Ah! Now I follow! :)
It is (Don't know what it stand for XD) warmup and cooldown time.
Instead in the game description we use aimtime.

Cause warmup is a little tricky. it's amount of ticks before the weapon fires and there is 60 ticks on a second. So instead we use aimtime. (Warmup / 60 seconds = aimtime)

I think it is kind a hard to find the perfect weapon cause I've been working hard to balance the damed things. :P

Personal favorite is the P90 ^^

Goatlike

Quote from: Evul on June 29, 2014, 05:22:41 AM
DMG: Damage
RNG: Range
ACC: Accuracy
SPB: (Don't Remember, Speed per bullet I think)
Aim: Aim tine
DPS: Damage per second a comparison value.

What do you mean with rule out? Cause they uses M4A1 uses same value as the m16 purity much. :)

SPB: Shots Per Burst ))
Sorry for my English.

Evul

bobisback

Sweet thanks guys :D

Well now that i got the alein weapons that m40-1 pulse rifle or something like that takes the cake as the best for me hahaha. I have a stock pile of like 15 plus all my colonists have them. I can rape like 40 guys no turrets with them hahahah

Though this is with the techtree minai mod so not sure if it is your weapon or not.

DarkXess

*Sorry for the delay, been on my travels - working on updating all the mod pages etc now.

Thanks for posting your update, mirrors and download page updated :)

You can find our mirror here:

You can always contact me for changes to be made to the above link, also any updates please be kind to
inform us or even submit the update yourself on our downloads section.

Evul

Oh forgot to add it!
Link added to mirror list! :D