[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Quote from: bobisback on July 01, 2014, 12:51:02 PM
Sweet thanks guys :D

Well now that i got the alein weapons that m40-1 pulse rifle or something like that takes the cake as the best for me hahaha. I have a stock pile of like 15 plus all my colonists have them. I can rape like 40 guys no turrets with them hahahah

Though this is with the techtree minai mod so not sure if it is your weapon or not.

Hmm I think I will take a look at that weapon. :P

JorDash

Soooooo, Um updating this for A5 yet?  ;D

Evul

Lol. I will convert what needs to be converted when I come home :P and HOPFULLY manage to do that today quickly so I can play the update for Space Engineers that should be out any minute now :P

JKTD1919

Os iusti meditabitur sapientian, et lingua eius loquetur iudicium. Venerit vir qui sufferit tentationem.

Evul

*Whispers back* I know but I need to do that anyway. :P

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Evul

Evul

*Not whispering that much* I'm working on it ^^

Evul

Release imminent.
This will be a public test send me feedback direct if something is weard.

Evul

Project Armory for Alpha 5 is here!

This update make the mod compatible with Alpha 5 nothing else is added. Don't forget to like/rate/vote/give endorsements! :D

Download:

Project Armory Equipment Rack:
You can also download the Project Armory Equipment Rack that fixes the problem were you need to deactivate all the weapons in the Equipment Rack.

We recommend you trying out this mod:
Target Practise by ItchyFlea

Please let us know if you find any thing that might be causing errors.

Morrigi

Evul

No probs! let me know if there is anything wrong and i make a hotfix and or update! :)

TheNakedM24Man

have they added a way to add custom weapon sounds yet? or is that easy to do?

Evul

It have been in for a while :)

We have not focused on it one of the members of the team were making a total realistic sound pack but i think it is suspended.

I was planing on changing the sounds for the launchers but i lost the sound files, and forgot hwo made the changes................. *Embarrassed*  :-[

TheNakedM24Man