[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StalkerCZ

Hi all fans of PA  :P  Here is some pre alpha v.01 of some stuff we are planing in future ( uniforms, tactical equipment ect ... planing many stuff in many camo variations :) what you say ?  :o

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

Clayton

Looks awesome! I'd like to go ahead and put my vote in for matte black stuff, as well.

I'd love to get that private military contractor feel with the matte black kevlar vest over a white shirt, with a matte black helmet to match ;D

StalkerCZ

Quote from: Clayton on August 22, 2014, 11:12:12 AM
Looks awesome! I'd like to go ahead and put my vote in for matte black stuff, as well.

I'd love to get that private military contractor feel with the matte black kevlar vest over a white shirt, with a matte black helmet to match ;D

i want to create complete extreme colection of armor vests hats helmets .. masks .. ect ect .. with many color camo also black olive .. and ect .. because i like and love combinate them .. everyone like other combination..
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

Evul

StalkerCZ

Yo ..  ;D  also gas mask and more stuff .. oo fjuu  8)
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

Evul

Evul

Viceroy

Ah nice, I hope we get some balaclavas too, Along with harmy helmets. :D
Dog goes moo!

Clayton

Some "bandit" bandana face masks would be sweet!

I think it would really go well with some of the subtle 'wild-west' theme.

StalkerCZ

Quote from: Clayton on August 22, 2014, 01:40:22 PM
Some "bandit" bandana face masks would be sweet!

I think it would really go well with some of the subtle 'wild-west' theme.

uuh yes .. :D please everyone write ideas tasks and other things to my PM or here and we colect them to mantis and i start working on it .. aalso i got many stuff from internet as inspiration ( tactical gear / vest , helmed , ect .. )
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

StalkerCZ

I skeetch and sketch and hsre is firts simple sketch of tac vest wat you say? O ly line art. Front side.  ;D

Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

StalkerCZ

Another model sketch In Desert CAMO front View

Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

Clayton

Looking damn good, man! Keep up the good work; I'm excited to see some kick ass military gear in RimWorld.

StalkerCZ

Quote from: Clayton on August 22, 2014, 09:36:49 PM
Looking damn good, man! Keep up the good work; I'm excited to see some kick ass military gear in RimWorld.

Hell yeah ! It is little bit late hours and i work Only on my tablet sketch book with layers. after that i need to finish it at normal Ps at pc. Here is another tac vest in czech vz.95  :P

Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

Zeta Omega

So many guns...so many choices.....What would you say is the best long range weapon in terms or cooldown, aim, damage, and accuracy?