[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterLock

Feelime...Not to sound rude or anything but you are a real beast with alot of time on his hands...If basically updating the XML files a.k.a the kits to alpha 7 means this mod will get updated then you acted as a one man army.Hope this actually means what I think it means and that once you are done doing the last kit and that other guy posts kit 01 the mod will get updated.Aparello and Project Armoury work very well thogheter(Spiffy Clothing and Weapon Variety)
To each his own.

Felime

Quote from: MisterLock on October 05, 2014, 03:35:04 PM
Feelime...Not to sound rude or anything but you are a real beast with alot of time on his hands...If basically updating the XML files a.k.a the kits to alpha 7 means this mod will get updated then you acted as a one man army.Hope this actually means what I think it means and that once you are done doing the last kit and that other guy posts kit 01 the mod will get updated.Aparello and Project Armoury work very well thogheter(Spiffy Clothing and Weapon Variety)

No problem, got a lot of time at the moment, combined with choppy internet. Notepad++ doesn't need a constant connection or suffer if my ping decides that three digits are not enough for it.

KIT07 done. Four of them (colt monitor through sawn off auto 5) were dupes of files in KIT08.

Evul still has to get time to convert over the more exotic xmls with odder things in them like grenades, launchers and neolithics, but hopefully I've gotten it down to just an hour or two's work on his end. :)

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

MaxtheINFINITE

Pretty nice and pretty good,now update it to alpha 7.
B20A TD05-16g 276hp. Daily driven.

Felime

Oh... so, uuuh... this kept bugging me when I was doing the xml files, and I just looked through the game's file full of guns. All of theirs extend BaseHumanGun, while the template has the guns extending BaseGun, which lacks the "gun" tag. From what I understand this means that the guns won't end up on traders or pirates.

A really quick fix with all the files in one place, but thought I'd mention it so you know where the problem is if that ends up actually being the case in testing.

DeltaPavonis

KIT01 done. The launchers were a particular pain to get working correctly, but everything should be in order. Would appreciate a double-check just to make sure I got them right.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Evul

Quote from: Felime on October 05, 2014, 04:03:50 PMEvul still has to get time to convert over the more exotic xmls with odder things in them like grenades, launchers and neolithics, but hopefully I've gotten it down to just an hour or two's work on his end. :)

Yeah it save me time from doing the "shit work". :P

Quote from: Felime on October 05, 2014, 04:36:34 PM
Oh... so, uuuh... this kept bugging me when I was doing the xml files, and I just looked through the game's file full of guns. All of theirs extend BaseHumanGun, while the template has the guns extending BaseGun, which lacks the "gun" tag. From what I understand this means that the guns won't end up on traders or pirates.

A really quick fix with all the files in one place, but thought I'd mention it so you know where the problem is if that ends up actually being the case in testing.

Oh yeah! Thats true and right... I've missed that compleetly... but no worries. :)
I fix that later simply by replacing the line. It take just a second or three. :) So no worries :)

FantasySys

Quote from: Evul on October 06, 2014, 12:13:18 AM
Quote from: Felime on October 05, 2014, 04:03:50 PMEvul still has to get time to convert over the more exotic xmls with odder things in them like grenades, launchers and neolithics, but hopefully I've gotten it down to just an hour or two's work on his end. :)

Yeah it save me time from doing the "shit work". :P

Quote from: Felime on October 05, 2014, 04:36:34 PM

Oh yeah! Thats true and right... I've missed that completely... but no worries. :)
I fix that later simply by replacing the line. It take just a second or three. :) So no worries :)
do you have a eta on completion

Evul

SoonTM
Just kidding. Hopefully end of this week.

Clibanarius

Quote from: Evul on October 06, 2014, 04:04:03 AM
SoonTM
Just kidding. Hopefully end of this week.
Thanks for the update, and the mod that works for all the versions before alpha 7 and all! I know I'm not the only person who is loving each time I see a mod updated for alpha 7 so I can try it out with my game and see if it'll be awesome to play with and all, haha.

LORDPrometheus

Is there anything the community can do to help push the release sooner as well or is it all on your end now?

Kolljak

Are you guys going to eventualy add more melee weapons now that the Bruiser trait disallows use of ranged weapons :D i would love to see Twohanders or Warhammers or scifi light blades.

Evul

Quote from: LORDPrometheus on October 06, 2014, 03:04:25 PM
Is there anything the community can do to help push the release sooner as well or is it all on your end now?

I think so :)
I think I can manage every thing now. I just need time to do the last things.

Quote from: Kolljak on October 07, 2014, 10:49:14 AM
Are you guys going to eventualy add more melee weapons now that the Bruiser trait disallows use of ranged weapons :D i would love to see Twohanders or Warhammers or scifi light blades.

Yes, lightsaber is comming up for example. xD

LORDPrometheus

Clibanarius

No need for multiple colors when purple is the only one that matters.