[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LORDPrometheus

Red blue green purple that's what should be included I like purple but am a bigger fan of blue

Clibanarius

Yes, yes, and yellow was common if you include KOTOR. And orange existed, with silver also possible. I was making a joke, you know? About how SLJ kicks ass and him having the sole purple lightsaber in film canon makes it the most important and only 'awesome' one in existence? It's okay.

Evul

Misc colors. :)
Jedi academy colors i think. (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow/Orage, Purple)

Things will hopefully be done in the end of this week. Will focus on releasing a working alpha 7 mod then add stuff. :)
Bear with me :)

Axel

Star Wars?.... How are you having a star wars conversation without me?!
Red Blue Green and Yellow are the biggest ones to include. Mainly because they're the ones that are the most common. Red being the most and Yellow the least. Orange and Purple were even rarer yet. Silver is also a possible color, although I believe the Halcyon family were the only wielders. Theres also black, copper, gold, gray, white, pink, amber, burgundy and so many more.
(While on the topic of Mace Windu, did you guys know he created one of the two deadliest forms of lightsaber wielding.)
But if we're having lightsabers we need melee weapons made of cortosis with ultrasonic vibration to combat them, like a true crazed Sith Lord would. :3
Now all we need are Jedi and Sith factions and all in between. Though, I think a mandalorian mod is in progress but im not sure how its going.

Clibanarius

And then he died in one of the lamest possible manners because Lucas is a storyteller with the skill of a toddler.

Shinzy

Quote from: Clibanarius on October 09, 2014, 08:46:33 AM
And then he died in one of the lamest possible manners because Lucas is a storyteller with the skill of a toddler.

Oh he'll be back! as a supercharged lightning rod and patched up with scyther protrusion lightsabre knife

LORDPrometheus

I'd like to clarify that I'm a huge star wars nerd and have read many of the books and played the various games. I understand that many colors of lightsaber exist since there is a lot of flexibility in terms of what crystal can be used. However following the last sith war most of the jedi were forced to use ilum crystals (blue or green blades) since the sith had destroyed the others that were held in reserve. The sith meanwhile used synthetic crystals for their blades. Luke skywalker also made a synthetic green crystal for his second light saber. My point is that the vast majority of light sabers were green blue or red with other colors being much more rare. Also mandelorians? Are we trying to make the game impossible lol. A single mandelorian is worth 10 colonists in power armor with r24s!

Axel

Yeah thats why i was saying Red was the most common, because theyre synthetic. Blue and Green came next in commonality and then came all the other colors.
Im not the one making the mod xD.
Although itd be extremely fun.

Kolljak

Well axel it started out as a conversation on what to do with the new melee weapon addition and if they where going to add some new melee stuff in... but... once the word "Lightblade" or "LightSaber" was mentioned.... well it went all downhill from there.

Axel

I couldnt resist. Its Star Wars.
But trying to get back on topic a Vibroblade would be a nice addition to go with the lightsabers. The color of the lightsaber could also make the lightsaber itself more expensive.
Also I just remembered would a doublesided lightsaber be possible? It would offer more damage but would make the user lack a bit in defense.

LORDPrometheus

I agree with vibrioblades and if its possible adding a difficulty level to the weapon would be awesome. Only very skilled melee fighters can use single blades lightsabers (say 14 and up) and you have to be even more skilled to use double sided sabers (17 and up). Vibrio blades would be difficult but not impossible to wield so say 7 and up for them. The possibility for self amputation when used below the proper skill level would be both hilarious and accurate.

Evul

Lol
I have not had much time fixing the code... Hopefully in the beginning of next week... Sorry for the delay...

Evul

It is 100% planed.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Zack_Wester

Quote from: Evul on October 10, 2014, 03:02:22 AM
It is 100% planed.

Hej Evul såg inte att du var svensk.
[translation] Hi Evul didn´t see you where Swedish.

MelanisticAlbino

Ã...h vad mysigt, en svensk moddare. Kan man hjälpa till nÃ¥gonting?

(Sorry, we're trash-talking you guys)