[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Yeah you many go thro the launchers and granedes. :)

Jupp jag e svensk. Men forumet tilloter inte ��� s� �r det b�st att k�ra engelska :p
(Yes I'm Swedish. But the forum don't support ��� so it it best to talk English :P)

JuliaEllie

wow your mod is the first to be pinned :) gz

Evul

Actually I did it by mistake... Noticed it when I started to check posts.. xD
So it is unpinned now :P

Evul

No worries xD
Not the first time doing a moderator mistake. The buttons are prity mush invisible.

JuliaEllie

But its still the mod with most views ever :) only <7k short of 100k

everybody whoever bought the game (45k+) looked at your mod more than twice. Thats a very nice distribution

Evul

Also th first weapon mod that have been mentsined since (Alpha 2/3?) when moding were enabled. :)

JuliaEllie

Thats impressive. I took a huge break between Alpha 2 and 6 because I wasnt fully satisfied. I came back to the release of Alpha 6.

Evul

I've been keeping mentaining my mods prity much. And done close beta testing. Not actually played seriously :P

JuliaEllie

Quote from: Evul on October 10, 2014, 10:07:17 AM
I've been keeping mentaining my mods prity much. And done close beta testing. Not actually played seriously :P

what is this "play" people talk about? Is it a new mod??

Evul

mickey

hi, it's compatible for alpha 7 ? for me the picture of the weapons do not appear instead I just have a pink square
thank you in advance

shadowstreaker

It's currently not Alpha 7 compatible, Evul and a bunch of other wonderful people are working on making it so, it even says in the title (Alpha 6)

Evul

I working as fast as I possible can to make it Alpha 7 ready.
Currently I have no computer cause I'm not at home. We are in need of developers also to speed up all developments :)

Ouan

Alright, I will wait. <marks the 13th on his calender> luckily for me, your 13th is ahead of my 13th so maybe by your 14th I will see the A7 version of this awesome mod. Which will hopefully still be my 13th. Sometimes timezones work out in your favor. Here's to hoping, thanks for everyone's great work!
Damn Pirates!