[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

I might be able to work on itomorrow also. So I hope I have it playable soon!

HiveHD

Ok so with this and pretty much EVERY other mod I install, every single texture for the mod items is just a big red X in a red square...

Does anyone know how to fix this? I am getting it with multiple other mods too... Is it a problem with the mods themselves or is there something I can do to fix this?

shadowstreaker

Are you using Alpha 7 Rimworld which is the newest? Because this mod is yet to be compatible, it is currently still only for Alpha 6. What other mods is it happening with?

Evul

As topic name only for alpha 6 still i am not home but I'm working on alpha 7 version stand by.

mrofa

Quote from: HiveHD on October 11, 2014, 05:23:50 PM
Ok so with this and pretty much EVERY other mod I install, every single texture for the mod items is just a big red X in a red square...

Does anyone know how to fix this? I am getting it with multiple other mods too... Is it a problem with the mods themselves or is there something I can do to fix this?

Get notepad ++, open all files from Defs/Thingdefs folder in mod you want to fix with notepad++.
Press ctrl+f, chose replace tab.
And there you want to replace "texturePath" with "graphicPathSingle".
And press change in all open documents.
No more texture problems :D
All i do is clutter all around.

Evul

mrofa

All i do is clutter all around.

mickey

no worries EVUL ^^ I just came back on and I resumed my rimworld translation ^^
Good luck for the update :)

Felime

Even if you download the packs we've adapted, they still need a little bit of tweaking (Currently they won't actually show up in game because of something missing from the template, and some wizardry needs to be done to make the projectiles not use the error texture.) Basically anything that was made for Alpha 6 or before doesn't work with Alpha 7, and vice versa.

I'd recommend waiting two (or so) days for your ludicrous amounts of firearms fix.

Evul

Felime

Figured you did! That's why you're the boss of this. :P

Edit: Oh, and an exploding bullet looks less trivial than I had thought, probably need to so some experimenting when I have a working RPG to test with.

Evul

I am missing the following kits:
KIT02
KIT04
KIT05 (did not work?)
KIT06
KIT11

skullywag

If you need inspiration on the rpg check my more weapons mod, I just added one complete with smoke trails, The source is there as well for the dll, feel free to use and abuse. ;)
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Felime

Quote from: Evul on October 12, 2014, 02:17:31 PM
I am missing the following kits:
KIT02
KIT04
KIT05 (did not work?)
KIT06
KIT11

Do you not have them? and what didn't work with KIT05? I'll attach the ZIPs I have atm, and I can do corrections as needed.

I didn't do kit 11 because you said the tribal weapons needed a look at, so I didn't fiddle with them.

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

Evul

Your awesome!
Thx! Noticed that they were tribal after posting. :)

If you are interested I can hook you up to our dev team :)

On another note:
I am planing on open up the development directory and dev builds for public download.