[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Please let me know if you find anything enoying or if you find a bug :)

TheSilencedScream

Love the variety of guns! Would like to see the G36, but there's already two very similar looking models, so I'm happy. :)
Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:33:25 AM
is the sledgehammer compatible with the romance mod?
Only in Rimworld.

Dragoon

Love playing this mod ( I cant wait for whatever new weapons your working on) Can I request a few weapons (unless your plates already full I've seen your team working some other mods that aren't yet finished)
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Evul

Quote from: TheSilencedScream on October 17, 2014, 05:40:02 PM
Love the variety of guns! Would like to see the G36, but there's already two very similar looking models, so I'm happy. :)

I can add the G36 to the list of weapons that should be made. :)

Quote from: Dragoon on October 17, 2014, 05:42:09 PM
Love playing this mod ( I cant wait for whatever new weapons your working on) Can I request a few weapons (unless your plates already full I've seen your team working some other mods that aren't yet finished)

Go nuts :P
Here is our to do list

Evul

Dragoon

cool I was hoping you could add in the Halo plasma/brute plasma rifle as well as the storm rifle
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

sidfu

is this already set up to work with TTM or we need to waiy for him to patch?

Felime

Quote from: sidfu on October 18, 2014, 06:30:23 AM
is this already set up to work with TTM or we need to waiy for him to patch?

It works, but I do not believe it's craftable or anything.

Evul

If the crafting system is untuched weapons from PA should wrok with the crafting system cause the thingDef is the same.

Theoretically

SundayTuesday

British L85 - The L85 rifle variant of the SA80 family has been the standard issue service rifle of the British Armed Forces since 1987, replacing the L1A1 variant of the FN FAL. The improved L85A2 remains in service today. The remainder of the family comprises the L86 Light Support Weapon, the short-barrelled L22 carbine and the L98 Cadet rifle.

Aaaand another

M39 EMR - The M39 Enhanced Marksman Rifle (EMR, NSN 1005-01-553-5196; more formally the Rifle, 7.62 MM, M39 Enhanced Marksman Rifle (EMR)) is a semi-automatic, gas-operated designated marksman rifle chambered for the 7.62x51mm NATO cartridge. It is a modified and accurized version of the M14 rifle used by the United States Military. It is based on the current United States Marine Corps Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR), which it replaced.

Hope they're possible! Would love to see these in the game! :)
"When your kingdom is attacked, Do not flee.
Show them WHY it is your kingdom!"

Felime

You're in luck. All you need to so is install the mod, those two are already included.

JonoRig

Pretty sure the l85 is already in this; as is one of the M14 variants, although the EMR's are quite nice

Evul

Well there are like millions of variants of the same weapons. :)

I have added the L85A1 version of the weapon.

and i am pity sure that the M14 EBR are a variant of the M14. They look similar :)

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

SundayTuesday

Ahhh, Right. Alrighty, Thank ya for tellin' me! I'll try to find...unique weapons that no one really knows of to suggest :P And before I suggest again, I'll look through all the weapons that are currently in the game
"When your kingdom is attacked, Do not flee.
Show them WHY it is your kingdom!"

NoImageAvailable

Can you add an AK-74M? I mean you already have half the artwork done and who wants his colonists to look like some ragtag rebels anyway? :D
"The power of friendship destroyed the jellyfish."