[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goo Poni

Giving all my colonists pulse rifles would be kinda amusing because pulse rifles are basically marksman rifles by anyone else's standards.

Ded1

The pulse rifles are their basic weapon, they still have longer range stuff.  But tbh there are a Lot of stuff from Warhammer 40k i would love to see in game.  I doubt he has time to make even 1/4 of stuff he has been asked to add even without counting 40k stuff so if anyone wants it in they should make it and give it to him.
Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

Goo Poni

Pulse Rifles are their basic weapon but the lore makes them out to be as accurate as their wielders and their raw damage outmatches the firepower of the other factions' basic troop weapons. They then go on to make "Longshot" Pulse Rifles, made deadly at even greater ranges though only used by drones and then they have their actual sniper rifle, the Rail Rifle. That's about it for personnel weapons though, the rest of the Tau arsenal mount to vehicles.

Fifty Foot Ant

Just a question: why is it in the weapon spreadsheet, the M4I - A Pulse Rifle has a burst shot count of 3, but in the game, it's 12?
A size-15 boot has landed, the following things were crushed:

- Comms console
- Fifty Foot Ant, Settler
- Wolf, Hunter

FantasySys

please add plasma weapons from warhammer 40,000 and maby a power sword

Evelyn

Probably a bad idea. Considering the godawful state of the las-gun, the plasma weapons would be pea-shooters and the power sword would be a baseball bat.

Evul

I have a template for the plasma guns, also we are doing a overhaul of the damage system.

[Will awnser all the other above post later today]

FantasySys

Quote from: Evelyn on December 05, 2014, 01:57:49 AM
Probably a bad idea. Considering the godawful state of the las-gun, the plasma weapons would be pea-shooters and the power sword would be a baseball bat.
lol pea shooters they should be a instantkill and have a chance to explode when fired

Ded1

No the instakill would just be broken.  Can you imagine if a group of enemies came in and just started 1 hitting all your colonists?  5 guys could wipe out a colony.  Even with a great setup and stuff.
Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

SundayTuesday

"When your kingdom is attacked, Do not flee.
Show them WHY it is your kingdom!"

Iwillbenicetou

But the instakill would be so realistic. It would probably be worth a ton of wealth, so it would be fair.
Also 1,000th comment on this thread :P
Mod Help! The basics on how to download mods!

Evul

Quote from: Iwillbenicetou on December 05, 2014, 06:00:00 PM
But the instakill would be so realistic. It would probably be worth a ton of wealth, so it would be fair.
Also 1,000th comment on this thread :P

We will not add any instant kill weapons the sniper rifles are enough. :P

And I did the 1001st :P
Who will get the 1337??? :P

Rikiki

Quote from: SundayTuesday on December 05, 2014, 02:58:11 PM
Fallout Series Laser/plasma weaponry???????
Check the M&Co. Security enforcement mod, it contains guns inspired from Fallout 3/New Vegas game. 8)

Evul

SundayTuesday

standing by standing by standing by standing by standing by standing by standing by standing by standing by standing by aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAA PLS
"When your kingdom is attacked, Do not flee.
Show them WHY it is your kingdom!"