[A10] Project Armory (v.3.00)

Started by Evul, February 05, 2014, 02:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Evul

Now there is only a copple left... but i cant do anything more today.

Ded1

Its fine its not like anyone will die if your mod is not out today.  I know it has been said before but your work is very much appreciated.
Feel Good Modpack
Sorry but the pack isn't updated yet!

Just gonna be lurking the forums for a while.

Evul

Thx!
The things that is left now is some minor texture issues, don't know what, and the Project Armory DLL file. then it should be done! i might even throw in a M1911 while i'm at it.

BajtMe

Can this type of mod be added mid-game safely or will we have to start over?

Evul

I have played on the same colony and added new weapons and etc whit ut problem. Can't guarantee but I think it work to add in mid game :)

BajtMe

Excellent! Then i can start a new game tomorrow instead of staring at the screen repeatedly pressing the refresh button.  ;D

Evul

thefinn

lol does anyone else watch the % go up on this thread like they watch an ingame job being done? haha it reminds me of it.

Can't wait.

Right-Clicks hurry the fuck up pawn. Did you have to go all the way across the map or something ?

Dragoon

I..fell asleep woke up and check 2% went back to bed then suddenly hopped up looked it up again 4% a day passes...wake up check 90% mind explodes.
Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Felime

Project Armory Version 2.17 for Alpha 8 is available!

We are proud to announce that Project Armory 2.17 for Alpha 8 is finally here! We thank you so much for all your support during the update progress!
This update bring new explosive (balanced) ammunition type to the bolters and 4 new weapons including the CS-18 toy gun (that have been laying around  in previous versions unfinished for some reason.) and DL44, DH17 Blaster EE-3 Carbine Rifle from Star Wars. This version also contains some fixes. See the Changelog for more information.

Download:

(as normal some of the mirrors are slow.)

===========================================
Project Armory - Change Log

(RimWorld) Project Armory - 2.17 (2014-12-16)

- [MAJOR] Make the mod compatible with Alpha 8
- [FIXED] The Bren Bullet have weird typo

Project Armory - 2.16 Dev (Released 2014-11-16)

- [ADDED] Add categories to all weapons
- [ADDED] New Weapon: [Project Armory] CS-18
- [ADDED] New weapon: [Star Wars] DH17 Blaster
- [ADDED] New Weapon: [Star Wars] DL44 Blaster
- [ADDED] New Weapon: [Star Wars] EE-3 Carbine Rifle
- [CHANGED] Bolter and Bolt Pistol secondary explosions added. Stat tweaks. (Need to be tested)
- [CHANGED] Lowered damage on M-81 Pulse Rifle
- [CHANGED] Range is to long SA.58 Tactical
- [CHANGED] Range is to short FAMAS-G2
- [FIXED] Mauser C96 is named M2 Browning
- [FIXED] Vanilla weapons was deactivated and the Pistol missed its texture

Arm yourself with this auto updating banner and support the project and Defend the Colony!

[url=http://goo.gl/umqj5H][img]http://goo.gl/W20kkG[/img][/url]

Viperlol

When in doubt, rely on everyone else to fix up your .xml

Evul

Evul

Took a while but moddb mirror work now.

MelanisticAlbino

Thaaaaank you Evul!

Do you know if the realistic weapons add-on is still alive?